• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Anti-white-male propaganda

anti-white anti-white male

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#31 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:38 AM

I think you're right. You're not responsible for the crappy ass shit your ancestors may or may not have done to my ancestors. And I think there's no excuse for making white folks look shitty based on being white alone. Now, if you do some stupid ass shit, then I think it's fair game to laugh at, poke fun of the behavior. Comedy's fucking tricky, man. Are these ads laughing at your gender and white skin color because it's a conspiracy to undermine your confidence? That's a pretty interesting view. Explain it some more. Because the way I understand it is white people have control (mostly, qualified, in the US, in certain outlets, at certain times...) over the mainstream message. White men appear to be poking fun at white men. Why? Just saying they're pussies isn't quite hitting the target. If this smear campaign is a conspiracy, then who is perpetrating it and why?
  • Ill informed x 1

#32 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

Ok, so I watched the Trident ad deconstruction, and I really have a different point of view. To me, the white guy in the suit looks pretty outstanding. He's in a sharp expensive suit, he looks like he has money, power, control. And his white skin looks every bit as flawless as the woman's.

The black guy with dreads is also cast into a stereotype. Who is he? Portrayed as some kind of out of control, reckless animal that may entertain you? He gets everyone up dancing. And to me the women don't seem too impressed with him, either. They dance, yes, but not with him. He just kinda fades away. Like he don't exist no more after he got y'all up and moving.

And how are the women portrayed? Like sluts? So quickly she spreads her legs not just for the black guy -- apparently for everyone?

The rabbi stays prominent, the Asian lady stays prominent, everyone else dances, the black guy just disappears. The white guy does, too. But he's in the cameo, man, pretty much center stage here, in my opinion. And he looks pretty great, I think. Looks like a rich business man controlling the world. I wouldn't be too offended by his appearance here, man.

Edited by sthira, 13 December 2015 - 12:56 AM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#33 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:55 AM

White men appear to be poking fun at white men. Why? Just saying they're pussies isn't quite hitting the target. If this smear campaign is a conspiracy, then who is perpetrating it and why?

Divide and rule?

An other good reason not to watch any commercials...

• Good Point x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:45 AM

You know, I have tried so hard not to notice this shit but it is becoming more and more clear to me what is going on in the media right now.

Here are examples of how commercials and ad spaces try so hard to make white men look like fucking idiots, and everybody else look so cool...

Thoughts? (and please don't tell me this is imagination).

https://www.youtube....h?v=_gOn9MuFimo

https://www.youtube....h?v=fAbmSSgEs98

https://www.youtube....h?v=iMfWWPBNXzI

In the second selection, my interpretation is far, far different than the creator of these video pieces. (I'm not even gonna address the weird-ass right wing Christian bullshit comments at the beginning... The "traditional family values are falling apart because young white males are being portrayed in some faggot fashion don't dig...)

Looks to me like rich white folks doing fun rich white folks stuff. Where are the Asians? The Indians? The Hispanics? Where's everyone else? Nowhere to be seen except in service roles to y'all rich white men. You got some problems with your rich white women -- but man, I'd trade up to your problems in two seconds flat. Shit...

In the second selection, the New York lottery ad is happening in a fancy white person house out in the burbs. The husband is portrayed as clumsy and missing his marks -- but in a charming, peaceful, rich guy way. He's not being demasculinized. He looks dorky-cool. He's more the nerdy-is-cool stereotype (like most of these other examples) more than he's the neutered male. He's an intellectual -- like a absent-minded professor type cat. He's already secured his comfy place in his gated community far from the likes of us...

In the therapy session ad, -- two hot white chicks and a hot white dude -- I don't see the problem. Looks like a white guy chilling with two hot young women. Everyone is young, white, beautiful, and they're surrounded by fancy shit in an expensive looking office. They've got some fun relationship issues they're lucky enough to have -- boo-fucking-hoo.

The third ad is three frat boys in ties having fun in an office doing nothing. Who's that fat, mean looking black woman doing their work at the copier? And now she's disapproving of their frat boy antics? How does this ad portray black women? What is she, their maid? Their nanny? Their momma? Cmon, man.... You ain't got shit here to expound upon your white-males-are-being persecuted diatribe yet.

Next... Man I can't even comment on any of these other ads. More of the same: young beautiful white people doing fun beautiful shit the majority of the world only dreams of from shantytowns. Get fucking real, The Fountain. Man, go travel around in some "third world" countries amongst the crippling poverty billions of people out there face daily. Not enough food, housing, clean water, sanitary living conditions, equal access to meaningful work, lives, love, peace...
  • Ill informed x 1

#35 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:59 AM

You're just a paranoid dweeb

Boo hoo, someone made fun of a white man on TV

Is your mommies new boyfriend a black man...lol
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • dislike x 1

#36 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:12 AM

Yeah it's the divide and rule thing, but like I said, it's only an issue if you make it one, just take no notice. In the UK shit like that gets an email to the Broadcasting Complaints Commission, you'd be lucky to see that shit twice on TV.
Man, people get told not to hang flags that may offend another religion.
Don't feel down about it, that removes your power straight away!

#37 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:45 AM

I think you're right. You're not responsible for the crappy ass shit your ancestors may or may not have done to my ancestors. And I think there's no excuse for making white folks look shitty based on being white alone. Now, if you do some stupid ass shit, then I think it's fair game to laugh at, poke fun of the behavior. Comedy's fucking tricky, man. Are these ads laughing at your gender and white skin color because it's a conspiracy to undermine your confidence? That's a pretty interesting view. Explain it some more. Because the way I understand it is white people have control (mostly, qualified, in the US, in certain outlets, at certain times...) over the mainstream message. White men appear to be poking fun at white men. Why? Just saying they're pussies isn't quite hitting the target. If this smear campaign is a conspiracy, then who is perpetrating it and why?

"Now, if you do some stupid ass shit, then I think it's fair game to laugh at, poke fun of the behavior."

Yea, just assume that every other white guy out there is doing some stupid ass shit, because the media tells you it's so. 

The people controlling the media as of late are 1-Gay white males and 2-White (and other types) of females. And they have a lot of resentment toward heterosexual white males, which is why they strive endlessly to make us look weak and stupid. 

But if an ad dare racially stereotype against blacks, the roof is on fire! 

Not that I want that, but holy shit fuck this double standard hard and fast. 

"Because the way I understand it is white people have control"

I don't know if or where that is true but if it hypothetically was that's an excuse to try your damndest to fuck with the image of white males non-stop?

It started with a movie called Black and white that came out in 1999. Basically in this movie all black men were strong, virile and amazingly manly and all white males were gay, sniveling and pricks by nature. And the white women wanted nothing to do with the white men, but basically drooled and fell at the feet of the black men. That set the media conspiracy in motion.  There is a scene in which Robert Downey Jr. is essentially begging Mike Tyson not to slap him with his dick, even though he sorta kinda wants his dick. And then Brooke Sheilds tongue is on the floor because "wow, Mike Tyson is such a Man! I am about to Orgasm!". 

Stupid shit with no basis other than anti-white-male hatred. 

And what is the culmination of the trend this started?

BULLSHIT LIKE THIS!

And anybody who does not see the blatant anti-white-male racism in this show is a fucking idiot. And I ask such clueless idiots to please not talk to me. 

• Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#38 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:46 AM

Yeah, but did y'all look at the stuff in these videos? The third YouTube begins with an awesome documentary about the historic role of Jews in creating Hollywood. Watch it: it's good.

But the guy posting it has a transparent right wing agenda. He wants to say that Jews control Hollywood, and make films only about how white people suck. This is just fucking nonsense.

I regret having agreed with The Fountain before actually watching what he's posted, and is now apparently defending. White people, and in particular male white people, are evidently being persecuted -- by Jews in Hollywood and the American media -- according to these nonsensical comments between film clips. This is like the redneck, confederate flag-defending claptrap from the dumbo illiterate South Carolinians, et al. Race baiting. It's bad for everyone involved.
  • unsure x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#39 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:09 AM

"Now, if you do some stupid ass shit, then I think it's fair game to laugh at, poke fun of the behavior."

Yea, just assume that every other white guy out there is doing some stupid ass shit, because the media tells you it's so.

The people controlling the media as of late are 1-Gay white males and 2-White (and other types) of females. And they have a lot of resentment toward heterosexual white males, which is why they strive endlessly to make us look weak and stupid.

But if an ad dare racially stereotype against blacks, the roof is on fire!

Not that I want that, but holy shit fuck this double standard hard and fast.

"Because the way I understand it is white people have control"

I don't know if or where that is true but if it hypothetically was that's an excuse to try your damndest to fuck with the image of white males non-stop?

It started with a movie called Black and white that came out in 1999. Basically in this movie all black men were strong, virile and amazingly manly and all white males were gay, sniveling and pricks by nature. And the white women wanted nothing to do with the white men, but basically drooled and fell at the feet of the black men. That set the media conspiracy in motion. There is a scene in which Robert Downey Jr. is essentially begging Mike Tyson not to slap him with his dick, even though he sorta kinda wants his dick. And then Brooke Sheilds tongue is on the floor because "wow, Mike Tyson is such a Man! I am about to Orgasm!".

Stupid shit with no basis other than anti-white-male hatred.

And what is the culmination of the trend this started?

BULLSHIT LIKE THIS!

https://www.youtube....h?v=_zjj1PmJcRM

And anybody who does not see the blatant anti-white-male racism in this show is a fucking idiot. And I ask such clueless idiots to please not talk to me.

Great show. I really enjoyed it, thanks for posting it. Racial diversity is such a crucial conversation we need to be having in the US more often rather than less often. I was particularly happy to see representation here of US Amerindian (First Nation) folks. And I don't agree that this MTV show is blatant anti-white male racism, and I'm not a clueless fucking idiot. Pushing conversation away that makes you uncomfortable is, unfortunately for you as a white male, a temporary phenomenon if you wish to succeed in this country. That's because the American culture is now changing so quickly all around you (in terms of ethnic diversity) that you'd be wise to adapt. Life is difficult for everyone -- not just young white males -- everyone.
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#40 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:25 AM

I hope The Fountain doesn't own guns……...

• Off-Topic x 3
  • Agree x 1

#41 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:37 AM

I hope The Fountain doesn't own guns……...

I own the gun between my legs that your girlfriend seems to like pulling the trigger on. 

• Enjoying the show x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • dislike x 1

#42 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:40 AM

My girlfriend is your mom, dumbarse

• Off-Topic x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#43 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2015 - 10:34 PM

OP went quiet......must be having trouble reloading
  • Informative x 1

#44 mtn2011

• 33 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:33 PM

racism against white males is fully acceptable these days and I agree it is a double standard and is wrong

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • dislike x 1

#45 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 18 December 2015 - 03:43 PM

racism against white males is fully acceptable these days and I agree it is a double standard and is wrong

If this is what you really believe, then please don't make the further wrong conclusions and blame non-whites for it. But only whites-males themselves.

• Needs references x 2
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#46 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:43 AM

If this is what you really believe, then please don't make the further wrong conclusions and blame non-whites for it. But only whites-males themselves.

You're partially right, but partially wrong.

It is definitely gay white liberal men who are partially responsible, But also feminist women of all ethnicities. And the racist assholes of the black and latino culture who continue to play lip service to the double standards. So don't give me this "white men" are the only ones to blame bullshit. 

• Agree x 2
  • Informative x 1

#47 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:53 AM

It is definitely gay white liberal men who are partially responsible, But also feminist women of all ethnicities. And the racist assholes of the black and latino culture who continue to play lip service to the double standards. So don't give me this "white men" are the only ones to blame bullshit.

I think it's true that white males sometimes experience prejudice, ignorance, bigotry, and unfair treatment in the media and everyday living.

Regardless of who is behind it ("gays," "liberals," "feminists," "assholes" of this culture or that, as you write) we agree bigotry is wrong and mean and we all better off without it. We'd be happier just being cool with each other. Let's forget bigotry! Lets's "eracism" ha...

But to your point -- that white males currently experience racism in America -- I ask you a few questions that I hope you'll honestly choose to answer here:

(1) Do you believe that white males face the same levels of housing discrimination in the US as non-whites?

(2) Do you think that white males face equal levels of job discrimination in the US as non-whites?

(3) Do white males face the same levels of police brutality here as non-whites?

(4) Are the incarnation rates between white males and non-whites are roughly similar?

(5) Are the rates of poverty between white males and non-whites pretty much equal?

(6) Were white males ever enslaved in the US? Were their countries colonized? Were white males in the US ever forced into segregation?

(7) Do you believe the same level of "institutional racism" exists currently for whites and non-whites?

Please note I ain't trying to win no stupid internet argument -- frankly who the fuck cares. But I am genuinely curious about what you believe is true. And if we disagree, it's still cool to talk and be friends despite ideological differences.

Again: let's work to end ALL bigotry in this country -- it's ALL wrong. And if you as a white male feel it, who am I to deny it?
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

#48 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 December 2015 - 05:55 AM

Yep, those questions should make the dumbarse think a bit more about his whiny bullshit
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • Off-Topic x 2
  • Good Point x 1

#49 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:08 AM

Maybe he should spend more time in the real world, I don't see any evidence of his claims anywhere except the commercial enterprise medium of television……..

• Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#50 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:47 AM

The way global demographics is moving it's looking like white culture will be another () in the grand scheme of history.

On the other hand we might be the bacteria that lie at the bottom of the future pyramid of multi-mind life, the little blue planet seed that ended up re-arranging all the matter in the observable universe.

Attached Files

• Good Point x 2

#51 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

I think it's true that white males sometimes experience prejudice, ignorance, bigotry, and unfair treatment in the media and everyday living.

Regardless of who is behind it ("gays," "liberals," "feminists," "assholes" of this culture or that, as you write) we agree bigotry is wrong and mean and we all better off without it. We'd be happier just being cool with each other. Let's forget bigotry! Lets's "eracism" ha...

But to your point -- that white males currently experience racism in America -- I ask you a few questions that I hope you'll honestly choose to answer here:

(1) Do you believe that white males face the same levels of housing discrimination in the US as non-whites?

(2) Do you think that white males face equal levels of job discrimination in the US as non-whites?

(3) Do white males face the same levels of police brutality here as non-whites?

(4) Are the incarnation rates between white males and non-whites are roughly similar?

(5) Are the rates of poverty between white males and non-whites pretty much equal?

(6) Were white males ever enslaved in the US? Were their countries colonized? Were white males in the US ever forced into segregation?

(7) Do you believe the same level of "institutional racism" exists currently for whites and non-whites?

Please note I ain't trying to win no stupid internet argument -- frankly who the fuck cares. But I am genuinely curious about what you believe is true. And if we disagree, it's still cool to talk and be friends despite ideological differences.

Again: let's work to end ALL bigotry in this country -- it's ALL wrong. And if you as a white male feel it, who am I to deny it?

1-Housing discrimination? Are you kidding me? My current and last 5 landlords have been Asian and Indian! They are the landlords not the tenants!

2-Are you kidding me? In the lower and middle percentile white males DEFINITELY face job discrimination. If you're a kid who is not being handed your parents credit cards and you need a basic job to pay your bills good luck, because a lot of those basic jobs go first and foremost to blacks, latino's and women because these corporations are filling a tax bracket quota by hiring 'diverse' types. Of course 'diversity' in this instance means everybody but white males. Just walk into most Walmarts in inner cities and tell me who the MAJORITY of the employee's are? A lot of better paying "entry level" jobs have the same exact issue. As far as CEO's go, I don't know because I am not one. 

3-YES! Furthermore there is no outrage over it. Because it's not hip, it's not cool and it's not in fucking style. 

http://www.washingto...ity-d/?page=all

4-I don't know but I will tell you this. Statistically speaking, violent crimes are definitely committed more by blacks than whites. And if you don't believe that something is wrong with you. Here's something that'll shut off that inner dialog telling you it isn't true.

http://blogs.channel...mit-crime/19439

"However, if black crime rates were the guide, it would seem that blacks are, if anything, underrepresented in prison populations. The table below presents FBI data on homicide offenders. Blacks exceed all other groups in murders committed in 2013. In prior years it was actually worse.

Homicide-Offenders-Simpson-Black-Crimina

"

And what ever your reasoning or excuse is for this does not matter because I am simply answering your absurd question. 

5-Yes! Try visiting Indiana, Ohio, Arkansas, South Carolina, fucking Florida sometime. You will see giant white ghetto's. Get the fuck out of the inner city for a change. 

http://www.huffingto..._n_6771938.html

6-Now you're clutching at a straw man that my young white ass has fuck all to do with. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH ME or any other young white man born in the last 2-3 decades. Fuck even the last 5-6 decades. 

7-Now this is just another excuse disguised as a question. The excuse being "oh suck it up, suck up the poor media portrayal, you deserve it for what blacks went through long before you or your parents or even great grand parents were born, yup it's your fault kid". Except, no it's fucking not. 

Edited by TheFountain, 21 December 2015 - 10:44 AM.

• Good Point x 2
  • Well Written x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#52 mtn2011

• 33 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:49 PM

Only certain white males are to blame, the spineless effeminate types that have jumped on the anti-white bandwagon to attempt to appear more "evolved"

• Agree x 3
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#53 mtn2011

• 33 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 01:52 PM

I work at a government site and about 70% of the employees here are black while the population as a whole is roughly 14% black, basically in a few years there will be few whites here as this happens more each year. You are being culled and you don't even know it yet.

Edited by mtn2011, 21 December 2015 - 01:54 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Unfriendly x 1

#54 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 21 December 2015 - 07:53 PM

What are solutions to anti-white male trends you're experiencing?
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1

#55 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 December 2015 - 08:02 PM

Some "man the fuck up pills"
Or maybe a cuddle from Mommy lol
  • Unfriendly x 3
  • Informative x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#56 Multivitz

• 550 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 December 2015 - 12:25 AM

If no one likes me and starts being racist, I just stick up for myself. Give respect, be respectful, demand respect, but don't expect it.

#57 TheFountain

• Topic Starter
  • 5,362 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:14 AM

First and foremost, let's stop with the 'diversity' tax bracket program because all they are doing is the opposite of their apparent objective of 'diversifying' the environment. 

To them 'diversity' apparently means hiring 98% black males and a couple white females. 

If that is diversity, my name is Abraham Lincoln. 

• Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#58 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 03:03 AM

First and foremost, let's stop with the 'diversity' tax bracket program because all they are doing is the opposite of their apparent objective of 'diversifying' the environment.

To them 'diversity' apparently means hiring 98% black males and a couple white females.

Hmmm. How about in Hollywood (since you're citing racial bias in the media)? Should the film industry diversity tax breaks be stopped?
  • Off-Topic x 2

#59 niner

• 16,276 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:11 AM

Hmmm. How about in Hollywood (since you're citing racial bias in the media)? Should the film industry diversity tax breaks be stopped?

This is an actual thing?  There are tax breaks for "diversity" in film?  If so, wow...  Your tax dollars at work.   If there was a television show with ten cast members, and you wanted it to "look like America", there would be six Whites, one Black, one Hispanic, and two mixed race people who were mostly Hispanic and Asian with some White, Black, Native American and Pacific Islander thrown in.  (data source)

Edited by niner, 22 December 2015 - 04:14 AM.

• Agree x 1

#60 Kalliste

• 1,147 posts

Posted 22 December 2015 - 11:41 AM

I wonder what will happen when we can change skin color. That should not be hugely far away. Throw in changed IQ, rejuvenation and mature AI that might just use every atom of every DNA molecule and the rest of the crust for its own purposes.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Agree x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users