Review of resveratrol bioavailability issues

resveratrol bioavailability

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EFTANG

• 115 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:58 PM

Resveratrol is one of those potentially promising supplements, plagued by the bioavailability issue. Works in experiments, but we humans have trouble absorbing it. In general money spend on resveratrol supplements is wasted money or so it seems.

A recent study looked into all available material and reviewed that. Recommended for everybody that takes or is planning to take resveratrol.

Attached Files

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#2 Daniscience

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 August 2016 - 09:02 PM

So what the hell can we do about it? Aside of taking some black pepper with it.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 September 2016 - 11:07 PM

What about pterostilbene, which seems poorly researched at this point but is supposedly quite bioavailable by comparison? There's some concern over whether it actually activates SIRT1 or not but we wouldn't know what's up unless people actually do some real research.

Edited by Nate-2004, 16 September 2016 - 11:08 PM.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4 Jason Long

• Guest Examfit Proprietor
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

Pterostilbene stays in your body 7-times longer than resveratrol...but stil just 1,5h. If you have the ability to buy the quality one and consume it, than do it :like:

As for resveratrol, it is a blood thinner. And I noticed that effect when have this licking tabs from Twinlab, which posseses lower amount of resveratrol (compared to 500mg softgel I enjoyed) but I got these red dots under the skin and when I got bruises, they bleed like hell. So from my  experience, such form is the best. It is easier with mushrooms, where fermented mode is possible...

• Informative x 1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users