- - - - -

Aspartame cures my puffy nips for 2 - 4 hours

sweetener

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 vader

• 243 posts

Posted 09 April 2016 - 01:54 PM

Why would that happen? Essentially after dosing aspartame (2 liter diet coke) i get a boost of motivation, vision becomes sharper, my nipples stop being puffy and I also shake a little bit.

Could it be boosting my dopamine levels through phenylalanine?

#2 YOLF

Posted 10 April 2016 - 01:53 AM

Caffeine could be involved, Aspartic acid, a component of aspartame, raises T sometimes or for about two weeks before it's effects dissipate?, and I read somewhere that it is fuel for stem cell division. Thus the elevated cancer risk.

#3 Caravaggio

• 75 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 November 2018 - 12:24 PM

If with puffy nips you mean an enlarged areola, that is a sign of excessive estrogens/xenoestrogens.

Either you have a lack of L-Aspartic acid in the Krebs cycle or the L-Aspartic acid is converted to D-Aspartic acid and raises your testosterone.

Or it's the L-Phenylalanine which is a neurotransmitter and hormone precursor.

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:14 AM

If it’s estrogen related gynecomastia it wouldn’t go away and you would feel a hard bump under the nipple. More than likely the caffeine in the diet Coke is acting as a mild diuretic removing water from that area.
  • Good Point x 1

#5 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:56 PM

If it’s estrogen related gynecomastia it wouldn’t go away and you would feel a hard bump under the nipple. More than likely the caffeine in the diet Coke is acting as a mild diuretic removing water from that area.

this.  you can have them cut out for 2000 buckaronnies.  otherwise good luck getting them to go away :cool:

and you probably should because people will make all kinds of assumptions and your esteem will suffer

or you can just roll with it and not give a shit like a boss

#6 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:41 AM

this. you can have them cut out for 2000 buckaronnies. otherwise good luck getting them to go away :cool:

and you probably should because people will make all kinds of assumptions and your esteem will suffer

or you can just roll with it and not give a shit like a boss

I got that done like 18 years ago. Before I start steroids I had gyno from puberty. It was like $5k back then that I think. It was the
tumescent version. They did not remove the gland but the results were excellent . Barely can see the scar. Hi see you guys on the steroid forms all the time trying to take whatever they can do reverse it but with gyno if you don’t Nippet in the bud ASAP there’s no coming back. Guys are using huge doses of letrozolol with aromasin I am think it’s improving but really they are just losing water in the area which causes a visual. It’s for it’s a little low and think it’s improving but really they’re just losing water in the area which causes a visual appearance to look smaller. That’s why anyone who is doing a cycle should always have an anti-estrogen like arimidex or aromasin on hand to control total E2 but also a serm (nolvadex preferred) as that will help take it down if it’s just starting to occur and then with the proper anti estrogen it shouldn’t come back. But then again you also have to be prepared for prolactin related gyno for stuff like Tren,deca, high doses of hgh,etc.. with an anti prolactin. And then you have the real stubborn ones like Anadrol and Trestolone(ment) that hot on estrogen, prolactin AND progesterone. Nobody seems to have an answer for a proper anti progesterone but it seems if you have E2 and prolactin under control then progesterone usually won’t get aggressive enough to cause gyno.

#7 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 15 November 2018 - 01:58 AM

yeah I don't know AIs will nip gyno in the butt

I think a lot of guys had gyno since childhood, but only became self-conscions of it after doing a cycle and reading stuff online and flexing in the mirror everyday

this then creates the impression it is androgen-induced. worse still they read on some less erudite forum that this can be reversed by SERMs or AIs and they just end up taking more needless drugs, and in the worst case messing up their neurochemistry
  • Good Point x 1

#8 John250

• 1,451 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 November 2018 - 08:49 PM

yeah I don't know AIs will nip gyno in the butt

I think a lot of guys had gyno since childhood, but only became self-conscions of it after doing a cycle and reading stuff online and flexing in the mirror everyday

this then creates the impression it is androgen-induced. worse still they read on some less erudite forum that this can be reversed by SERMs or AIs and they just end up taking more needless drugs, and in the worst case messing up their neurochemistry

Very true. A huge percent of bodybuilders take way too many anti-estrogen is. First of all you need estrogen to build muscle. Low estrogen will cause way more side effects than high E2. The mental instability comes from excessively low estrogen. These guys are spending everything they have on their gear but don’t take the time to spend $50 on a blood test to actually see where their estrogen is to correctly use the right amounts of anti-E’s
Letrozole is the absolute worst. There is no reason anyone needs to use it other than maybe the two weeks prior to a competition and that’s it. I did count was bloodwork to find out the least possible dose of testosterone and arimidex to use to get maximum free testosterone levels and have estrogen in the appropriate range. On 25mg Test Cypionate intramuscular everyday (shallow IM) my free test is almost 200% above max values and DHT 175% above max. And I only need 0.25mg arimidex 3-4x/wk to keep estrogen in range.

Edited by John250, 15 November 2018 - 08:50 PM.

#9 gamesguru

• 3,467 posts

Posted 17 November 2018 - 04:17 PM

my free test is almost 200% above max values and DHT 175% above max

one day we are gonna get you on some ginger root and boron, a high fat diet with regular leg workouts.  You are not gonna be 200% normal, but you will be more than average.  You may lose 90lbs on your squat and 2 inches around your arms, but you will have a dry, hard and more natural look.  You will not look back. Chicks are more intimidated by the male model look who is pushing in on natural bodybuilder territory but still a ways off, than they are by the unnaturally huge (bloated) guy that overwhelms their perception in a way not anticipated by evolution.  At least if you can get your shirt off in an incidental, non-macho way, natural guys can pull it off better (no pun intended).  And guys on gear complain of other stuff too, fever, sweats, just not completely being themselves, etc etc.  Not to mention being addicted to needles til your deathbed days, and who wants to depend on medicine in old age?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sweetener

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users