• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#271 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2018 - 06:17 AM

Does it's learning and memory enhancement promise strong enough to justify taking a cancer drug?

From what i have understand vorinostat seems not be 100% worth it, but crebinostat with higher bbb penetration should be better

#272 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:14 PM

Does it's learning and memory enhancement promise strong enough to justify taking a cancer drug?

From what i have understand vorinostat seems not be 100% worth it, but crebinostat with higher bbb penetration should be better

Just a side note here, the FDA will only approve drugs that have been tested on specific patients with specific conditions, in this case a specific kind of cancer. So calling it a "cancer drug" is really not a fair assessment, since the only thing making it a "cancer drug" was merely the first FDA approved indication. It's not a "cancer drug" it's a histone deacetylase inhibitor.

Rapamycin was an "anti-rejection drug" for transplant patients. Yet people are taking it as an mTOR inhibitor for the same reasons they would take Vorinostat, inducing autophagy for cell turnover.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:12 PM

Does it's learning and memory enhancement promise strong enough to justify taking a cancer drug?

In my experience it worths it for fear extinction, you only need a small dose, and you can have effects from just one time. In the case of Steve that lost his fear in the poker table from just one Vorinostat dose, I think he got the strong positive effect from a very high dose, I would not recommend more than 30mg sublingually at one time, you can get similar benefits in conditioned fear/anxiety from repeated (as needed) use.

Sorry for the delay with the shipment, I have got cryptocurrency for only 30 grams, there are 50 more grams I have on hand, and I want to send it all together. There is no legal issues receiving Voronostat, but if customs get a hold to one of the envelopes and analyze it, they would start paying extra attention (x-ray) more envelopes arriving from my current destination, and they can withhold the envelopes following, it happened before, and this is why I want to ship all envelopes together... If anyone has an account in a forum for PTSD/anxiety/social anxiety might want to make a post to speed up the process? I ll do similar, in any case this is the last time I ll be shipping Vorinostat.

#274 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 19 April 2018 - 05:08 PM

In my experience it worths it for fear extinction, you only need a small dose, and you can have effects from just one time. In the case of Steve that lost his fear in the poker table from just one Vorinostat dose, I think he got the strong positive effect from a very high dose, I would not recommend more than 30mg sublingually at one time, you can get similar benefits in conditioned fear/anxiety from repeated (as needed) use.

Sorry for the delay with the shipment, I have got cryptocurrency for only 30 grams, there are 50 more grams I have on hand, and I want to send it all together. There is no legal issues receiving Voronostat, but if customs get a hold to one of the envelopes and analyze it, they would start paying extra attention (x-ray) more envelopes arriving from my current destination, and they can withhold the envelopes following, it happened before, and this is why I want to ship all envelopes together... If anyone has an account in a forum for PTSD/anxiety/social anxiety might want to make a post to speed up the process? I ll do similar, in any case this is the last time I ll be shipping Vorinostat.

Yes, I have social anxiety. Yes, I want some of that Vorinostat. What's the pricing per order? You have me in your Private Message please send the litecoin address.

Where was this sourced? Did you lab test yourself for authenticity, purity, non-contaminants, metals, etc?

Edited by Forever21, 19 April 2018 - 05:09 PM.

#275 Painkillerrr

• 116 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 April 2018 - 02:56 PM

Hi, my bad, with more time to look into it, here is the explanation of why i read that saha was not bbb penetrant, but you still got positive effect on fear extinction without enhanced learning:

http://journals.plos...al.pone.0069964

in this study if you scroll down at: SAHA Inhibits Different HDAC Isozymes with variable Potency, you can see that the max concentration of saha in the brain (very low: 0.11 µM) "exceeded the IC50 values of the Class I HDACs, HDAC1 (0.061 µM) and HDAC3 (0.019 µM)". The positive effect on "fear extinction" its due to its fully inhibition of hdac 1, but brain concentration is not high enough to have effect on hdac 2 which ic50 is > 0.11um.

PS: injections in mouse of 50 mg/kg and 150 mg/kg, had the same cmax (0.11um), but they does not tell what the minimum effective dosage for the same cmax, 1mg/kg may lead to the same cmax in the brain of 50mg/kg with the same effects.

Edited by Painkillerrr, 21 April 2018 - 03:31 PM.

• Informative x 1

#276 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 23 April 2018 - 09:26 PM

Yes, I have social anxiety. Yes, I want some of that Vorinostat. What's the pricing per order? You have me in your Private Message please send the litecoin address.

Where was this sourced? Did you lab test yourself for authenticity, purity, non-contaminants, metals, etc?

Yes, its from a pharmaceutical company in Europe that I got through the help of a friend, I have posted a third party test result analysis (and the reply from the lab) at 99.7% purity, in one of my posts two pages back.

https://www.longecit...ancement/page-8

Please use any of the addresses below, the price is $55 for 2 grams, this is from $70 is used to be both from Musicman and me in order to conclude this as soon as possible. 

Bitcoin

1D2dmwX1A9Z4sQ7iZvBpEiNJ63Cmb6g76s

Ethereum

0xc1a6f8c8021780c38bb40ebd7a94ec07d8b54196

Litecoin

LPCqLRc1kHNtXKKUjHasiHmc2PEeEoSh45

Edited by Strangelove, 23 April 2018 - 09:58 PM.

#277 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 24 April 2018 - 05:57 PM

Yes, its from a pharmaceutical company in Europe that I got through the help of a friend, I have posted a third party test result analysis (and the reply from the lab) at 99.7% purity, in one of my posts two pages back.

https://www.longecit...ancement/page-8

Please use any of the addresses below, the price is $55 for 2 grams, this is from $70 is used to be both from Musicman and me in order to conclude this as soon as possible. 

Bitcoin

1D2dmwX1A9Z4sQ7iZvBpEiNJ63Cmb6g76s

Ethereum

0xc1a6f8c8021780c38bb40ebd7a94ec07d8b54196

Litecoin

LPCqLRc1kHNtXKKUjHasiHmc2PEeEoSh45

When is the deadline?

#278 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 11:42 AM

I am not sure when I ll have enough people to send it all together, but I ll make a post in another large anxiety forum I am an old member to speed up the process. 

#279 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:40 PM

Sould I PM you from wich adress i made the paymant after i have sent crypto to your cryptoadress?
Sould I PM you from wich adress i made the paymant after i have sent crypto to your cryptoadress?

#280 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 29 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

Please everyone give me the link with the transaction hash, and the address to ship it in a PM, I ll be counting how much vorinostat is left later today. 

#281 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 30 April 2018 - 05:07 PM

PMed you the transaction details, StrangeLove.

#282 primera89

• 2 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 12:45 AM

Would I be able to join in this? 

#283 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 01 May 2018 - 11:00 PM

Count me in. I am buying.

#284 Silverstudy

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 May 2018 - 12:38 AM

This study links Emodin a known HDAC inhibitor compound to the serotoninergic system. 

Lu M-C, Hsieh M-T, Wu C-R, et al. Ameliorating effect of emodin, a constitute of Polygonatum multiflorum, on cycloheximide-induced impairment of memory consolidation in rats. Journal of Ethnopharmacology. 2007;112(3):552-556. doi:10.1016/j.jep.2007.05.004.

This study proves Emodin is an HDAC inhibitor 

Godoy LD, Lucas JE, Bender AJ, Romanick SS, Ferguson BS. Targeting the epigenome: Screening bioactive compounds that regulate histone deacetylase activity. Molecular nutrition & food research. 2017;61(4):10.1002/mnfr.201600744. doi:10.1002/mnfr.201600744.

Edited by Silverstudy, 04 May 2018 - 12:43 AM.

#285 Jet

• 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 05:25 AM

I never got around to telling you guys whether vorinostat worked or not.

It didn't work for me. 

I took doses ranging from 21 to 250 mg prior to exposing myself to situations that would induce anxiety. Also tried it in conjunction with phenibut, rhodiola rosea and during meditation hoping that those combinations would've had a positive impact on my fears. Actually, I felt like vorinostat made me more anxious than usual when taken by itself. 

Edited by Jet, 04 May 2018 - 05:27 AM.

#286 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

I never got around to telling you guys whether vorinostat worked or not.

It didn't work for me. 

I took doses ranging from 21 to 250 mg prior to exposing myself to situations that would induce anxiety. Also tried it in conjunction with phenibut, rhodiola rosea and during meditation hoping that those combinations would've had a positive impact on my fears. Actually, I felt like vorinostat made me more anxious than usual when taken by itself. 

Could you elaborate on the anxiety you were trying it for? According to research, and my experience, it has more of an effect in situetions that are related with fear. Most of the times I do not feel it, but I have done things that were in contrast with past behavior. It seems to have a strong effect in "dating anxiety" for me, both in asking girls out for a date, and feeling far calmer when my last relationship ended, in a similar fashion to StevesPetRat's description before.

I could not tell how vorinostat would effect others, but for those that would work, I ll use it "strategically", I ll use it in events that in the best case scenario, if I get unstuck would have a major impact in my life, and do some simple cognitive behavior therapy techniques, before and after the event. In any case though, I would not use it more than 3-4 times a month.

Developing skills in CBT is something that worth it in the long term and is far easier that might seem, together with vorinostat I am getting much better results than in the past, in dating anxiety, public speaking in small groups and some specific (and odd) issues with mild social anxiety. Its easy to see that CBT intuitively makes sense, and can help in many areas in our everyday lives.

https://positivepsyc...ues-worksheets/

#287 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 03:41 PM

When does varinostat start to be shiped out?

#288 Londonscouser

• 94 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

Can I buy 2 grams Strangelove ?

#289 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 21 May 2018 - 08:35 PM

Guys sorry about the delay, I did not expect to take that long to arrange for the full amount... As I explained before if I send it now, and one envelope gets caught and tested from customs, the risk shipping the rest would increase a lot, this is why I still want to send everything together. It happened in the past, and I had to give many refunds or ship more. I ll send all envelopes by 6/15 even if noone other gets some. Anyone that cannot wait, I ll give a refund, just send me a PM. Also I am looking for etizolam (a low side effects benzo) for my chronic insomnia, anyone that sent me money for vorinostat, send me a PM and I can send NSI-189, tianeptine, or (possibly) etizolam, I have in bulk to try it out, these are the chemicals I use the most with good results.

I have been busy with my full time job, and I was late in my replies, but I ll start replying again every day.

#290 Mr Spock

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:22 PM

Peter,

Thanks for the update

#291 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 22 May 2018 - 05:32 PM

Well, let's be patient, then )

#292 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 06:38 AM

Still available? Still okay to purchase?

#293 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 June 2018 - 01:23 AM

Could I potentially join as well? I need to do more research to figure out if I definitely want to commit at this high-ish price, but I'm tentatively interested. PRL-8-53 didn't really seem to work for fear extinction as I'd hoped it would, so I'm looking into this along with valproic acid, crebinostat, and others.

#294 Muad'Dib

• 36 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 12:03 PM

@Strangelove
Updates on the shipment of varinostat.

#295 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 11:17 AM

@Strangelove
Updates on the shipment of varinostat.

bump

#296 StabMe

• 35 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 01:58 PM

bump yo

#297 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 June 2018 - 07:11 PM

Hello everyone, I thought you would ask... I have prepared all envelopes over the weekend and sent one-third today. I will send another third tomorrow, and what is left on Wednesday. The envelopes and packaging is a little different (than the NSI-189 envelopes that you might got) it might possibly help with rare issues with customs. I also have cut the upper part of the Ziploc bags and you might want to put the Vorinostat, in a new bag.

• Cheerful x 1

#298 Forever21

• 1,918 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 11:14 PM

But can we still order? (June 19, 2018)

#299 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 08:29 PM

I have sent all envelopes except a few (two in Germany, one in Russia) that I will probably put inside a CD case, and two 10grams I will send on Monday inside a supplement. 

But can we still order? (June 19, 2018)

Yes, but please as soon as possible, I will only accept requests over the weekend that I will send out on Monday.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#300 theobromananda

• 63 posts

Posted 22 June 2018 - 09:49 PM

>I have sent all envelopes except a few (two in Germany, one in Russia) I will send on Monday

Man, I have been on the tip of my toes since you wrote that the last 1/3rd got out on wednesday... oh well

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users