• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 5 votes

Vorinostat

hdac inhibitor hdaci hdac fear extinction learning memory long-term memory vorinostat saha

• Please log in to reply
542 replies to this topic

#421 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:46 PM

Anyone knows how to get ahold of this stuff? Any sources?

#422 stefdude

• 46 posts

Posted 14 November 2019 - 05:00 PM

Anyone knows how to get ahold of this stuff? Any sources?

There are sources in alibaba, I haven't used them though

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#423 BlueCloud

• 540 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 01:08 PM

I got it from unconfirmed sources that Strangelove has died

yes, it is true : https://www.longecit...207#entry880061

#424 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 22 May 2020 - 01:25 PM

Does anyone know how to get ahold of this stuff?

#425 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2020 - 08:38 PM

I'm very interested in this substance. Anyone has any info on how to obtain it? Anyone willing to organize a new group buy?

#426 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:52 PM

I found over 25 naturally accessible hdac inhibitors, see my post in this thread: https://www.longecit...and-more/page-2

I see this thread has more users. Anyone would be interested in looking deeper into each of them?

#427 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 14 August 2020 - 09:00 AM

Does anyone knows if Vorinostat works sublingually?

• like x 1

#428 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 19 September 2020 - 09:57 AM

Guys, i will have quite a large batch of Vorinostat ready in the third week of november (2020).

I will also have it third party tested for purity and authenticity here in the Netherlands (EU member state).

If you guys are interested in obtaining this amazing compound, hit me with a pm.

Again, I will not send out anything until the purity of this batch has been confirmed by a third party lab here in the Netherlands.

Thanks.

• like x 4

#429 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 12 October 2020 - 02:23 PM

Guys, i will have quite a large batch of Vorinostat ready in the third week of november (2020).

I will also have it third party tested for purity and authenticity here in the Netherlands (EU member state).

If you guys are interested in obtaining this amazing compound, hit me with a pm.

Again, I will not send out anything until the purity of this batch has been confirmed by a third party lab here in the Netherlands.

Thanks.

Big if true, have been searching this for a while now.

• Agree x 1

#430 gintrux

• Registrant
  • 91 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:47 AM

Thanks.

Interested. PM me. What's your price? Will you ship from Netherlands?

I remember I read someone's report of vorinostat here on longecity, maybe even on this thread, but I forgot what was the dosage. Too lazy to search now. Anyone remembers?

#431 moomoo

• 73 posts

Posted 02 December 2020 - 03:19 PM

Thanks.

Hope the batch has gone well and tested well. If you are willing to sell, I'd love to buy and try. 

#432 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 05:01 PM

Hello.

I'm working very hard to conclude this. It's now being tested by a third party laboratorium here in the Netherlands, but it could take more time than usual because of covid-19 and the holiday season.

Like i said before, i will only sell if the quality has been confirmed by a third party and I shared the results woth you guys.

We're almost there.

• like x 1

#433 moomoo

• 73 posts

Posted 05 December 2020 - 08:39 PM

Thanks for the update. Fingers crossed.

#434 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 06 December 2020 - 06:31 PM

You are most welcome!

Happy holidays!

#435 moomoo

• 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 10:56 AM

You are most welcome!

Happy holidays!

I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year - any news on the batch you had synthesized?

• like x 1

#436 >Sage

• 9 posts

Posted 23 January 2021 - 08:02 PM

I hope you had a good Christmas and New Year - any news on the batch you had synthesized?

Same, I've been very much looking forward on this possibility for months.

#437 mhillgizmo

• 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2021 - 07:30 AM

I'll buy a couple of grams if it becomes available...Thanks

#438 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 February 2021 - 04:18 AM

Also super interested. Was part of the last group buy, would like to try this amazing substance again. Hopefully my apparent tolerance has gone away.

#439 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:36 PM

Hello.

I'm working very hard to conclude this. It's now being tested by a third party laboratorium here in the Netherlands, but it could take more time than usual because of covid-19 and the holiday season.

Like i said before, i will only sell if the quality has been confirmed by a third party and I shared the results woth you guys.

We're almost there.

Hi guys, what's up?

Long time no see!

I had many issues in obtaining genuine Vorinostat (ALL sources on Alibaba have been evaporated for example) AND to also have it tested for purity by a third party in the past couple of months.

Labs in Europe couldn't do it, because they didn't even have a MoA! The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France: They were asking me for advice! Can you believe that?

Labs in the US were able to do it, but they were asking for a FORTUNE!

So I finally found a respectable lab in Asia (NOT China) and it turned out they worked with the University who invented a MoA for Vorinostat!

The test results will be available 4th week of july / 1st week of august.

It's a very small batch of maximum 50 grams (Sorry! Had to deal with Dutch customs/purity of the batch (It's China after all/cost (it's expensive stuff!) and demand on this forum.

Are the people who contacted me in this thread and in my DM still interested in obtaining this hdac inhibitor to eliminate fear?

Again, sorry for the small batch of 50 grams, but if more people are interested, I could have larger batch produced within weeks and everything, I mean every new batch, will be tested for purity again by a third party. Over and over again.

Cheers!

#440 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:47 PM

Hi guys, what's up?

Long time no see!

I had many issues in obtaining genuine Vorinostat (ALL sources on Alibaba have been evaporated for example) AND to also have it tested for purity by a third party in the past couple of months.

Labs in Europe couldn't do it, because they didn't even have a MoA! The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, France: They were asking me for advice! Can you believe that?

So I finally found a respectable lab in Asia (NOT China) and it turned out they worked with the University who invented a MoA for Vorinostat!

It's a very small batch of maximum 50 grams (Sorry! Had to deal with Dutch customs/purity of the batch (It's China after all/cost (it's expensive stuff!) and demand on this forum.

Are the people who contacted me in this thread and in my DM still interested in obtaining this hdac inhibitor to eliminate fear?

Again, sorry for the small batch of 50 grams, but if more people are interested, I could have larger batch produced within weeks and everything, I mean every new batch, will be tested for purity again by a third party. Over and over again.

Cheers!

I would definitely be interested if you have found a batch. What's the price?

Kind regards,
Kieran

#441 ISayLonger

• 25 posts

Posted 05 July 2021 - 02:56 PM

I'd be interested still too

#442 Soalian

• 47 posts

Posted 06 July 2021 - 09:16 AM

Hi guys, what's up?

Long time no see!

Are the people who contacted me in this thread and in my DM still interested in obtaining this hdac inhibitor to eliminate fear?

Cheers!

Definitely interested as well.

#443 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2021 - 06:55 AM

Yeah, I'm still interested. I was part of one of the group buys ~5 years ago. It was the substance that came closest to curing my social anxiety. It was really incredible, though I seemed to develop a tolerance. I can't believe it's not being studied more for SA/depression. 

I wonder what has happened to OP of this thread. 

Edited by swolo, 07 July 2021 - 06:57 AM.

#444 moomoo

• 73 posts

Posted 07 July 2021 - 09:49 AM

Yes.

#445 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 07:02 PM

Hi guys, what's up?

Long time no see!

Cheers!

Hi, I would definitely be interested as well, please keep us updated

#446 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2021 - 12:44 AM

Yeah, I'm still interested. I was part of one of the group buys ~5 years ago. It was the substance that came closest to curing my social anxiety. It was really incredible, though I seemed to develop a tolerance. I can't believe it's not being studied more for SA/depression.

I wonder what has happened to OP of this thread.

What was your experience using it for SA? Same thing I’m hoping to use it for. Did you just take it and do exposure?

#447 cgodet

• 8 posts

Posted 07 August 2021 - 01:22 AM

@izan82 Any updates on this yet?

#448 swolo

• 40 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2021 - 09:01 AM

What was your experience using it for SA? Same thing I’m hoping to use it for. Did you just take it and do exposure?

Yep. I took it in the morning and went about my day. There was no more rise in anxiety when talking to someone. It was incredible. I could chat with a cashier or random strangers. If I could always feel like that, it would be life changing.

Recent study on it with reversing the effects of chronic stress in mice: https://pubs.acs.org...emneuro.0c00315. I see no human trials on this so far, which is criminal to me.

Edited by swolo, 30 December 2021 - 09:11 AM.

#449 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:02 PM

Hello guys!! Long time no see! I am so sorry for all the delays, but there have been many problems these past couple of months and also with previous testing labs (which I am paying out of my own pocket) who were not honest, supply chain issues in China: eg a massive crackdown of Chinese authorities on producers of chemical substances and some difficulties with customs here on the EU. I didn't think it would be this hard. And we now also live in strange COVID times.I also have some good news. Testing by a new and reliable lab should be ready between 14 and 21 days from now. It is a very small batch and If there is continuous interest in this amazing substance, then I will ask my contacts to produce some more. This will then also be tested for purity by a third-party lab.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#450 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 30 December 2021 - 12:05 PM

A recent study (published last month) shows that VORINOSTAT has incredible nootropic properties as well.

https://www.scienced...304394021006200

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hdac inhibitor, hdaci, hdac, fear extinction, learning, memory, long-term memory, vorinostat, saha

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)