- - - - -

Slow, sluggish, spacey

slow sluggish spacey

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Petes

• 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2016 - 04:08 AM

I suffer terribly from this, mentally and physically. Physically people would tell me to hurry up and do it faster. It's like I'm in slomo. My talking is also slomo as well, unless if I rehearse in my head what to say I might slightly be able to pull it off talking at an average pace. Because of my slomo, I mostly come out stuttering (not the typical type of stutter like repeating first letter/s). Mentally, I think really slow, processing what people say, reading etc if I person talks to me for more than 2 secs I'm already spaced out. Asking me a question or talking in a sentence then I can absorb it, but if their talk extends 2 seconds or something I'm out. This is why I always blank out in lectures and conversations.

I tried phenylpiracetam and that helped so much with my speed but only physically and not really mentally. I was really able to but the pieces together, puzzles. But I still space out if people talk or explain things for more than 2 secs

I've tried stimulants and non have worked.

I'm so annoyed because psychiatrists and people keep thinking that my mind's thinking about something else but it's just really blank and spacey in here. I've tried stimulants and non stimulants (dex, meth., vyvanse, wellbutrin, reboxetine (better version of Strattera).

I don't understand what I'm deficient in. This has been a life long problem and I'm in my 20s now.

I get a full blood test every once a year and am fine. Sleep is 8 hours, I'm asian so I eat asian food, I exercise once or twice a week.

Would very much appreciate your input.

Is there anything to help this? lsd? 

I'm spacey as shit and people tell me to switch on people I'm not paying attention. It's not that I'm thinking about something else. I'm just spacey. 

#2 Petes

• Topic Starter
  • 12 posts

Posted 28 December 2016 - 06:57 AM

bump please

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 monowav

• 66 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2016 - 05:21 PM

do you have a passion in life?

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: slow, sluggish, spacey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users