Is sexual abstinence a bad thing?

sexual life

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic
⌛⇒ MITOMOUSE has been fully funded!

#1 fiftyyy

• 44 posts

Posted 06 July 2017 - 05:23 PM

I read some generic articles, which suggest that sex on a regular basis increases the humans' lifespan. Is sexual abstinence affecting one's life in a negative way? Im looking for both anecdotal stories and studies in that department. Im 27 years old male and have had a total of 2 sexual interaction in my lifetime and cant really decide if this should be a concern or not.  Also i feel emotionally empty, so i cant really get around the idea of dealing with women, as i think it would be to exhausting emotionally for me and that they would find me boring, as i dont like going out much. 

#2 nushu

• 247 posts

Posted 19 July 2017 - 11:11 PM

Not banging is only bad if you miss it. Sex for me helps me healthy- I'm  more likely to stay consistent with training and eating to stay lean when I'm fucking my girlfriend everyday, we usually have sex twice a day. She is very sexual and usually does 90% of the work, I like it this way, I kind of get to lay back and relax. The sex itself is a mild form of exercise, even if I'm on my back most of the time. Sex is also a special form of communication, for me it's one of life's pleasures to fuck someone I love and I'm attracted to.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users