Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Which company has the best piracetam from your exp

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 cellfighter

• 97 posts

Posted 24 November 2006 - 07:05 PM

rasputin: I've greatly respected your opinions in the Society thread and glad everyone can see Adam for what he is.

olderbutwiser: Adam started the ad hominem attacks calling people "trolls" because they point out his obvious conflict of interest and lies.

#32 aldebaran

• 44 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:21 PM

nootropikamil: I also don't even bother to read posts or debate with individuals who don't back up their arguments with scientific references.

What exactly do "scientific references", or the lack of them, have to do with an analysis and interpretation of the content of COAs, which, as I read it, is the crux of the debate here?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 cellfighter

• 97 posts

Posted 01 December 2006 - 09:00 AM

It has nothing to do with the debate Aldebaran. This is one of Adam’s pathetic attempts at misdirection. I’m glad it’s so easily caught. Makes my life easier.

Well since 2 people vote in my favor and Adam has nothing left to say, it would appear i won the debate.

I would say nice try Adam but you really did not try very hard at all. Good luck with your fake scare tactics and posting other peoples ideas since you have little of your own to contribute.

#34 Orajel

• 138 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 08:15 AM

Interesting debate I vote for cell

I like how relentless improvement tests their piracetam, but I can't justify 800mg x 180 capsules for what they charge. I bought from hardrhino, 500grams for 30$. They test in house, but they are a little shady. Anybody else have experience with them?

#35 sciencek1d

• 14 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:22 PM

What about cerebral health. They seem legit.

#36 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Piracetam is one of our top sellers at CerebralHealth.com and we have plenty in stock.

#37 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:26 PM

Piracetam is one of our top sellers at CerebralHealth.com and we have plenty in stock.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#38 synapse

• 329 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

How do you delete a post? Did not mean to post three times.

Edited by synapse, 20 July 2012 - 12:30 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users