• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Is NAD the Key To Longevity, DNA Protection, and Cellular Energy?

nad nad+ david sinclair linus pauling william fallon anti-aging longevity

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

#1 APBT

• 906 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

PODCAST:  https://naturalstack.../blogs/news/nad

OPP # 147 Show Notes: Tom Ingoglia from NAD Treatment Center
  • My experience with NAD injections
  • Tom's recovery story and how NAD treatments helped him "miraculously heal" when nothing else worked
  • The latest research on NAD for:
    • circadian rhythms
    • cellular energy
    • DNA protection
    • Anti-aging & longevity
  • The underground history of NAD and why these treatments are not more well known (yet)
  • The future of NAD Therapy and potential applications for this powerful treatment
  • How we can naturally boost NAD levels through sleep, diet, exercise, and supplements  
  •  

#2 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 18,997 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:24 PM

I have heard too many "this is the key" statements over the last few DECADES.

Always hoping for the magic-bullet, of course, but biology and therapeutics hardly ever work out that way

Edited by Mind, 14 November 2017 - 05:24 PM.

• Good Point x 2

#3 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

Always hoping for the magic-bullet, of course, but biology and therapeutics hardly ever work out that way

Hi Mind, this may be off-topic but what other “magic bullets” have you heard over your time here? I’d expect it to be resveratrol, metformin and telomerase. What else?

#4 Pizzarulzz

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:02 AM

Hi Mind, this may be off-topic but what other “magic bullets” have you heard over your time here? I’d expect it to be resveratrol, metformin and telomerase. What else?

so you can add them into your regimen ? come on man there is NOTHING which is proven into humans for life extension

#5 Pizzarulzz

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 November 2017 - 09:04 AM

its is because media doesnt understand biology and they hype every research as "KEY TO LIVING LONGER"   "Fountain Of Youth"

#6 recon

• 192 posts

Posted 25 November 2017 - 06:04 PM

so you can add them into your regimen ? come on man there is NOTHING which is proven into humans for life extension
So that I can write an article about them? So that I can learn more about their supposed mechanism? So that I can see what went wrong?

There are so many other reasons why that are irrelevant to your ignorant hostility. No everyone comes to the board for purely life extension; some actually to learn things.
  • Agree x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nad, nad+, david sinclair, linus pauling, william fallon, anti-aging, longevity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users