Regime

regime

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 harmankardon1

• 2 posts

Posted 13 December 2017 - 01:27 AM

Hey guys,

thought I would post up my regime as it is now. I have a family history of heart disease, as many of us do, so the regime is somewhat targeted towards long term cardiovascular health but also given the roles played by inflammation in CVD, cancer and aging also  anti inflammatory and general health. I have read literature in support of everything I have added and general dosing guidelines. I err on the side of caution when it comes to dosing of substances that could have potentially serious sides and therefore go with the approximate minimum effective dosing that I can generally find when reviewing the literature for the substances. I also do not add supplements for the sake of adding supplements if I cannot justify it in my own mind based on my reading. My apologies this is not referenced any comments are based only on my memory of the literature.

Asprin 81 mgs EOD- anti inflammatory, possible life extension (some rodent studies) and evidence from a number of studies that longer term use >5 years in humans prevents a number of forms of cancer. 

vitamin D3 30,000iu once a week, anti cancer bone health etc

vitamin K2 MK-7 300mcg daily- longer acting than MK-4, a few days vs few hours. Regulation of calcium acts a substrate to gla and associated proteins present within vascular endothelium that regulate and prevent (may reverse) artherosclerotic plaque, calcifications. also Bone health.

Metformin 425 mgs once daily with first meal- insulin sensitivity and others

fibre supplement twice daily (Metamucil) with 5-10 grams turmeric powder mixed together- gut microbiome, cholesterol regulation etc, turmeric anti inflamm possible anticancer etc.

Prendopril ACE inhibitor 4 mgs once daily, bp control, anti inflammatory properties, kidney protective, positive effects on vascular remodelling etc.

Rosuvastatin (crestor) 5 mgs EOD, anti inflamm, Lipid profile. lower dosing still shown to be very effective at lowering ldl and CRP with less susceptibility to coq10 k2 deficiencies.  

Niacin 500mgs once daily immediate release. immediate release shown in some literature to raise HDL more than ER and both raise HDL more than crestor which is more effective at lowering ldl and crp though so there is a synergism between both, kept dose on low effective side as BGL control and liver toxicity is dose dependant.

EVOO 50ml daily 

melatonin 3mgs before bed.

b12 250mcgs EOD, precaution against potential metformin malabsorption

intermittent fasting, 1 hour fasted cardio every morning, low carb diet, try and have a good intake of healthy fat sources and get in a decent amount of vegetables. That's about it as I remember atm, cheers for having a read if I get around to it ill try bring in some references.

Edited by harmankardon1, 13 December 2017 - 01:33 AM.

#2 Pizzarulzz

• 26 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 December 2017 - 02:01 AM

You are doing well

sponsored ad

• Advert

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: regime

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users