c60

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 adamjr

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

Dosage: 1mL a day

I've been taking c60 oil for about 5 days and I've been breaking out substantially more. My family has expressed that I seem more irritable than usual.

Besides that, I've noticed an increase in hair oil. I used to be able to go 2 days without using shampoo, now I need to shampoo regularly.

In addition, I cut myself and it was nearly healed before the day was over.

I've yet to feel any increase in energy or awareness, perhaps it's due to my age.

Has anyone else experienced increased acne and/or irritability on c60? I'm thinking it could just be the olive oil.

#2 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:01 PM

C60 is something for older people, for rejuvenation. Unless you have some mitochondrial problem, I wouldn't recommend it at your age.

• Agree x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

Occam's Razor

You are 18, you already have acne, you are ingesting more oil in your diet which is known to be somewhat excreted through the pores -- creating more sebum for p. acnes to feed on.

SAME as if you started eating more pizza.

I suggest your irritability is simply the daily swing from Testosterone to Estrogen -- as a normal 18 year old healthy male WILL have.

Edited by sensei, 23 December 2017 - 08:22 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#4 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

C60 is something for older people, for rejuvenation. Unless you have some mitochondrial problem, I wouldn't recommend it at your age.

I respect your posts Turnbuckle, but this one is pure unsubstantiated rubbish.

In fact, C60 and other fullerenes have been shown to increase chondrocyte proliferation (helping with growth, or injury).

If you have some data that could be extrapolated to cause a detrimental effect in adolescent humans -- please provide it.

Edited by sensei, 23 December 2017 - 08:21 PM.

• Needs references x 1

#5 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 23 December 2017 - 08:35 PM

I respect your posts Turnbuckle, but this one is pure unsubstantiated rubbish.

In fact, C60 and other fullerenes have been shown to increase chondrocyte proliferation (helping with growth, or injury).

If you have some data that could be extrapolated to cause a detrimental effect in adolescent humans -- please provide it.

The mechanism of rejuvenation is not understood, but certainly it appears that C60 is stimulating stem cells. And the nature of that stimulation is unknown. If C60 is not promoting self-renewal as opposed to differentiation, then it could be depleting the stem cell reservoirs. That the C60 effect tends to fade with time suggests this is a possibility. It would thus be unwise to take it when you are 18, especially as you have no need for it. 

The ability of stem cells to survive and retain their proliferative potential throughout the lifespan of the animal does not necessarily imply that they have an endless capacity to divide, or that they undergo constant self-renewal. Rather, it means that the frequency and timing of actual stem cell self-renewal divisions are tightly regulated within the tissue to ensure the lifelong maintenance of the stem cell population. If stem cells are exhausted too quickly, or if genetic defects or damage reduce their proliferative potential, tissue atrophy and premature ageing can arise.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3537149/

• Agree x 1

#6 whileitravel

• 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 December 2017 - 12:41 AM

I took a teaspoonful today and had zero reaction. Same pre and post.

#7 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 24 December 2017 - 02:31 AM

Whomever tagged my post as dangerous and irresponsible obviously does not live with a TEENAGED MALE -- like I do.

The Testosterone/Estrogen mediated acne and mood swings (DHT causes oily skin and increased sebum production -- exacerbating p. acnes)  are the stuff of legend.

In fact a good treatment for acne is a azole (antifungal) bodywash -- that inhibits 5AR which lowers the expression of DHT in the skin -- decreasing oil/sebum

Edited by sensei, 24 December 2017 - 02:35 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1

#8 adamjr

• Topic Starter
  • 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2017 - 07:54 PM

I stopped taking c60 for the time being due to the side effects + Turnbuckle's insight. At what age should one start c60?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users