Celastrus Paniculatus (intellect tree)

celastrus paniculatus intellect tree malkanguni ayurvedic

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Milie14

• 2 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 02:14 PM

Hello,

There's a few posts about Celastrus Paniculatus on the forum but not as much as other cognitive substances. It's commonly referred to as the intellect tree and as Malkanguni or Jyothismati (oil form) in Ayurvedic medicine. It comes as dried seeds or oil and can be used to treat many issues, problems and also as a cognitive enhancer (my interest).

I recently received an order from India and have been taking it for 3 days now in the morning on an empty stomach. Started with 10-15 seeds and have increased it to 20 today. I've recently taken a break from racetams and other Nootropics for a month now and have started experimenting with Celastrus Paniculatus.

I would love to hear from current and past users about this wonderful plant/substance and what works best for you. As it has been used for probably centuries (Ayurvedic medicine), it is however still relatively underrated in terms of online talks. So far I haven't experienced any noticeable differences or results but I'm lead to believe that it's effects are noticable immediately and becomes more pronounced the more it is used. I would love to use more natural cognitive substances in my daily regime and would like to hear about ways in which users take it, dosages, combinations, what works best for you and the general feeling and effects user's experience.

Thanks and I look forward to your replies.
  • like x 2

#2 GoingPrimal

• 264 posts

Posted 09 January 2018 - 08:49 PM

I used it in the distant past. As I seem to recall, it did boost cognition, it felt like it gave my brain more endurance. Like I could study and do mentally fatiguing work longer. I'd love to try some out again actually, keep us posted on your results.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 normalizing

• 2,692 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2018 - 04:54 AM

i only read one report about this years ago and this is only the second time this has come to discussion. very interestingly obscure

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: celastrus paniculatus intellect tree, malkanguni, ayurvedic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users