• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

NAD+ Summit 2018 in less than 2 weeks-- Longevity, Chronic Illness, Addiction

addiction telomere nad nad+ sirtuin parp mitochondria neurogenesis mitochondrialgenesis fatigue

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 16 January 2018 - 09:56 PM

Please pass this along to someone who might be interested.

NAD+ is a molecule that we think treats all age related diseases as well as drug addiction.  We think that science will continue to prove that it's prehaps the most important molecule to longevity

The third leading causing of death in the USA is drug overdose. It's now the leading cause of death from ages 18-60. After 65, you have to deal with the usual causes of aging like heart disease, cancer, Alzheimers, etc.

What if there was something that can lessen all these problems?

That's what a molecule called NAD+ I think does and it prolongs life.

Would you like to attend my conference? Do you know anyone in the addiction, aging or neuroscience field?

In less than two weeks from now, phase 1 of my project is complete which is to host an international conference on a molecule called NAD+, which is purported to be the most important molecule in aging.

The conference has 2 days and over a dozen speakers (MDs and top scientists).

Day 1 is how we use NAD+ in a medical clinic to get people off of drugs, heal brain related problems and increase energy.

Day 2 is on the science of NAD.

The conference website: www.nadsummit2018.com

Main sponsor: www.nadtreatmentcenter.com

Testimonials: www.nadtreatmentcenter.com/testimonials

Podcast:  https://bengreenfiel...ts/what-is-nad/

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: addiction, telomere, nad, nad+, sirtuin, parp, mitochondria, neurogenesis, mitochondrialgenesis, fatigue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users