New Stack Advice

stack nootropic noopept piracetam lions mane alcar l-theanine

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kopfjager

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2018 - 01:32 AM

Hello all! I just received my order from a particular depot who's known for specializing in Nootropics, and I was hoping to get a little feedback and guidance on what I am taking. I picked up some ALCAR, Noopept, Lion's Mane, L-Theanine/Caffeine, COQ10 and Ashwhaganda, and was wondering when I should take it all throughout the day, what should/shouldn't be taken with food or together, and any other recommendations. I do have some green tea extract, Piracetam, and Choline Bitartrate that I could add in as well. What do you guys think? Thank you in advance for your input! 

#2 kvdv

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2018 - 06:13 PM

As everyone knows, it's all very personal and everyone reacts differently.

For me personally   ALCAR worked too much on norepinephrine, which always results in anxiety/nervousness in my case.

Noopept is good, I took it the other day before working out and it helped a lot!  It also results in a bit of wakefulness which is good for me.

L-Theanine and Ashwagandha make me relaxed.  Ashwagandha makes me even sleepy. So I occasionally take them in the evening. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Bretcoe

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 May 2018 - 02:35 PM

OP, as kvdv mentioned above, ymmv.  That said there are ways to ensure that you are moving forward in a deliberate manner instead of just pounding into the entire stack.

1. incorporate your supplements individually, over time.  This will allow you to realize the affects each has.
  2. keep a consistent journal/notes of your dosages, timing, sleep, with/without food, and how you feel.  Again, to aid in tracking changes, variability, etc

This way you will at least know more precisely what each is doing, how it effects you, and what you can alter as your situation evolves.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: stack, nootropic, noopept, piracetam, lions mane, alcar, l-theanine

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users