Photo

Dysautonomia

dysautonomia

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 D12A

• 24 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 05:38 PM

I went to a doctor and she diagnosed me with multiple problems. One is reduced bile secretion activity

where it makes me to not process fats well. My stool colors yellow after eating bunch of nuts and I have

stomach pains sometimes. I have this issue for years. Then, she found that my neurotransmitters are out

of wack, specifically, low serotonin. My nervous system is tense and it got worse since last June (I was to her before).

Accordingly, I started getting tinnitus in right ear, some signs of pulsatile tinnitus, jaw pain. My large intestine shows

severe dysbiosis, lack of bacteria such as Lactobacillus Helveticus, that produce neurotransmitters in the gut. According to

the doctor, the brain are unable to signal correctly for my bile issues (no stones or sludge in there, checked multiple times), hence

fat digestion issues. Also, I cannot sleep for years. Around 6 months ago, my symptoms got worse with heart palpitations and heat

intolerance. Also, I have caught episodes of higher blood sugar than usual. I was to endos, who told me I failed OGTT because of eating

restrictive low-carb diet. Currently, I find that my BG is hovering around 4.8-5.8 if I ear cheese, chicken, vegetables and other low carb options.

They told me it is not diabetes (yet) but I should conserve my pancreas in some way.

The doctor told me pancreas is overworked because it produces enzymes for fat digestion like crazy, compensating for bile secretion issues.

If I fix this, then pancreas will recover more capacity to process carbs.

She is not the type to prescribe medicines, but unfortunately in my case, she had to. I started Zoloft (25mg morning) and 12.5mg Seroquel (evening).

Yesterday evening, Seroquel caused me severe tachycardia of 120 resting heart pulse, drowsiness and feeling horrible. I was told to cut both meds dose

in half and use it again today, which I am afraid of tbh. In addition, I was told to drink teas that stimulate bile secretion, use lecithin, spirulina and chlorella,

start visitng psychotherapist and heavily invest in doing relaxation activies like yoga, pilates. 

Finally, I think there is a definite issue with POTS. My heart rate goes way up on standing up, with usual symptoms, the blood pressure goes up as well.

It was confirmed by a doc in emergency room, though they mainly mentioned orthostatic hypertension and did not mention my pulse much.

Those issues are killing me at age 25 and could someone help untangling them? I got my Ancestry DNA results but am too anxious right now in opening

that Pandora box up...

#2 ortcloud

• 329 posts

Posted 25 August 2018 - 08:47 PM

Do you have MTHFR?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dysautonomia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users