niagen c60

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ryukenden

• 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 February 2018 - 10:13 PM

Morning

Niagen 250 mg (I have increased the dose from 125 mg since 2-3 months ago) & Pterostilbene 50 mg, multivitamin

Lunchtime

Bioasta Astaxanthin 12 mg, high strength green tea (from Healthspan uk), Garlic 4000 mg with Allicin and sometimes Vitamin D

Evening

Niagen 250 mg, Pterostilbene 50 mg, Quercetin 500 mg

I now bought 5 bottles of C60 OO from C60oliveoil.com (uk distributor). Still in box and don’t know how to store or take it. Should I take it in the dark at night? Or anytime in particular?

#2 Kentavr

• 347 posts

Posted 22 February 2018 - 08:19 PM

This mode is no good.

Mistake 1: consuming NIAGEN, you hide behind the "screen".
It improves your well-being, and telomeres at this moment can be reduced.

Mistake 2: Pterostilben activates the production of estrogen, and you are not a woman.
This is a female supplement.

Mistake 3: Multivitamins on an ongoing basis increase the risk of cancer and can even reduce life.

Mistake 4: Quercetin is more toxic than dihydroquercetin, which is almost harmless. Moreover, dihydroquercitin has a higher ORAС value than quercetin.

Further it is necessary to continue?

Alternative variant:

1. Fish oil (necessarily in the form of triglycerides) - up to 2000 mg / day

2. Dihydroquercetin - 50-100 mg / day

3. Tokotrienols - only a course of 2-3 months. The content of gamma-tocotrienol should be about 25 mg / day

4. Vitamins - only by the course: 2 months - yes, 2 months - no, etc. Do not take with tocotrienols on the same day. (Tokotrienols will penetrate the cell membrane worse because of competition with tocopherols, which are found in vitamins).

In a year not more than 2 such courses.

5. Vitamin D. Persons consuming more than 2000 IU / day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically receive a measurement of 25-hydroxy vitamin D in serum. The addition of vitamin D is not recommended for people with a high calcium content in the blood.

"sometimes Vitamin D" is bad.

But, if you have a little calcium in your blood, then 5000 ME is also not scary. However, it is necessary to do the analysis some time after the beginning of the course.

6. Astaxanthin 12 mg / day - approx.

7. Instead of NIAGEN, better HADH 10 mg / day sublingually (under the tongue)

8. Optional Ubiquinol Kaneka Qh 200 mg / day

Be sure to drink vitamins separately from other supplements!

Edited by Kentavr, 22 February 2018 - 09:09 PM.

• Disagree x 2
  • Ill informed x 2
  • unsure x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 ryukenden

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

This mode is no good.

Mistake 1: consuming NIAGEN, you hide behind the "screen".
It improves your well-being, and telomeres at this moment can be reduced.

Mistake 2: Pterostilben activates the production of estrogen, and you are not a woman.
This is a female supplement.

Mistake 3: Multivitamins on an ongoing basis increase the risk of cancer and can even reduce life.

Mistake 4: Quercetin is more toxic than dihydroquercetin, which is almost harmless. Moreover, dihydroquercitin has a higher ORAС value than quercetin.

Further it is necessary to continue?

Alternative variant:

1. Fish oil (necessarily in the form of triglycerides) - up to 2000 mg / day

2. Dihydroquercetin - 50-100 mg / day

3. Tokotrienols - only a course of 2-3 months. The content of gamma-tocotrienol should be about 25 mg / day

4. Vitamins - only by the course: 2 months - yes, 2 months - no, etc. Do not take with tocotrienols on the same day. (Tokotrienols will penetrate the cell membrane worse because of competition with tocopherols, which are found in vitamins).

In a year not more than 2 such courses.

5. Vitamin D. Persons consuming more than 2000 IU / day of vitamin D (from diet and supplements) should periodically receive a measurement of 25-hydroxy vitamin D in serum. The addition of vitamin D is not recommended for people with a high calcium content in the blood.

"sometimes Vitamin D" is bad.

But, if you have a little calcium in your blood, then 5000 ME is also not scary. However, it is necessary to do the analysis some time after the beginning of the course.

6. Astaxanthin 12 mg / day - approx.

7. Instead of NIAGEN, better HADH 10 mg / day sublingually (under the tongue)

8. Optional Ubiquinol Kaneka Qh 200 mg / day

Be sure to drink vitamins separately from other supplements!

Thank you for your suggestions

#4 aribadabar

• 860 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:43 PM

It looks like a decent basic stack.

I would only add Mg and vit K2 with your D to channel the calcium to the right place - into the bones and away from arterial walls.

One Q: doesn't NR in the evening keep you awake and having trouble going to sleep?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#5 ryukenden

• Topic Starter
  • 232 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

It looks like a decent basic stack.

I would only add Mg and vit K2 with your D to channel the calcium to the right place - into the bones and away from arterial walls.

One Q: doesn't NR in the evening keep you awake and having trouble going to sleep?

Thank you. I don’t have any problems sleeping with NR in the evenings.

My Asthaxantin is BioAstin and not Bioasta.

Edited by ryukenden, 24 February 2018 - 06:25 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: niagen, c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users