• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo

Where to get blood work done

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 29 March 2006 - 11:07 PM

Does anyone know of places that do blood work in melbourne

• Lurker

Posted 30 March 2006 - 12:20 AM

R&D or diagnostic?

#3 zoolander

• Topic Starter
  • 4,724 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 02:50 AM

Diagnostic. For myself. We have a blood analyser here. I know how to work it as well. I tried to order some testing kits to run the tests myself and got stopped by some people above me asking questions.

Bummer :(

sponsored ad

• Advert

• Lurker

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:30 AM

Is that the "blue steel" look?

Heh.. You should just go in after hours.. ;)
Why not just go to your GP?

#5 the_eternal

• 66 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 07:55 AM

Can't your version of QML do it? Or can you get a doctor to order the tests for you, I don't see why a doctor would say no if you explained what they were for.

#6 zoolander

• Topic Starter
  • 4,724 posts

Posted 30 March 2006 - 09:37 PM

Yes that is my "blue steel" look. There was a time there where I couldn't walk down the street without strangers yelling out "Blue steel" from a distance. It was seriously freaking me out. So I thought "**** it", I am going to play around with this" and I mastered a few looks. I almost have "Magnum" perfected. Actually, I shouldn't even be talking about "Magnum".

Anyhow, my situation is that I tried to order the test kits for particular tests. Myself and a few others can take blood from each other as we have plebotomy qualifacations and then run the tests. However, the blood analyzer belongs to another unit and when I order chemical kits that are not usually used by my unit it was questioned.

I am probably going to go to the doctor. I am a vegetarian. Vegetarians are in a risk group so an FBE will most likely cost me nothing.

Any recommendations on tests that I should get done?

Prom,

are you still interested in a DEXA scan?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users