←  Life behind the Med school scenes

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Life behind the Med school scenes

En avance! 07 April 2014

G'day,

The past two days I did not post anything as I kinda forgot to do it when it was possible (I'm only human). However, workout B went well (no particular effects from the DMAE nor MRM Zero Sugar Driven, the taste was a bit bland, probably because it has been opened months ago but I stopped using it, hence maybe also losing its effectiveness) and rest day wasn't too spectacular to write about.

Anyway, today I started my slightly modified version of my workout program. I have changed some exercises as I have been doing 15 workouts already on my former program. I will only mention workout A today, since it's chest day. I have another tub of MRM Zero Sugar Driven, which I tried today. I cannot say it had a noticeable effect, maybe for the same reason as the other tub (it was also opened). I have a third tub, which is still sealed, but it would be ridiculous to open it just to try it. I think I will try and sell these tubs, because they do nothing for me and I do not like the DMAE in it.

Workout A: (again: I use kilograms not lbs)
Wide-Grip Bench Press (RPT 5, 6, 8, 8, 8): 60, 57.5, 52.5, 52.5, 52.5
Chest Parallel Bar Dips: (RPT 6, 8, 10): BW+12.5, BW+11.25, BW+10
Military Press (3x 8-12): 35 (3x8)
Close-Grip Bench Press (RPT 6, 8, 10): 52.5, 47.5, 45 (I couldn't do the last rep of those 2 sets)
Chest Dumbbell Flyes (3x 6-10): 15 (3x8)

Note that the last exercise will be done if I train at home. If I train at the gym, I'll be doing Cable Cross, which I prefer but cannot do at home.

I have also started making my own kefir since last week. After thinking about it: it's actually the ideal post-workout drink. I enjoy the taste, and it's much cheaper than store-bought or whey protein powder, plus it has the real deal probiotics!

chest, c60

Comments