←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Trying to stay away 12 September 2013

from matcha powdered green tea. It makes me feel so crisp and clear but in the long run it doesn't seem to agree with me. It was a hard day, two in a row actually. Tree trimming and wood chipping all day outside, and the neighbors stinking continuously. Cologne, perfume, etc. And trust me, it's not helping the users. I was almost going to do some very necessary cleaning but it got away from me. The day was a waste. I was so discombulated. I felt out of it. I've had this experience so often. I feel like some authority should clamp down on the noise and general habitability of the place I live in but they seem to be busy. I feel like someone should help me. The world feels uninhabitable. I feel abused. Where's all the real people cause they would feel it too? Then there was a thing with some people in a white truck that looked like the Snopes', or Kid Rock's relatives. I reparked.

Yeah, its definitely a green tea day.

Comments