←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Hungry 06 November 2014

for oatmeal but it's 8:00 p.m. A thing happened but it got dealt with. Yesterday this guy came into where I was computing yesterday. I think it's a certain guy I know from another context. He is a problem, as are all his kin and those who abide with him. It's a situation. Surprisingly, he looks just like Brody Jenner and is athletic. From the situation, you kind of feel he should be something other than that. Why is a hot guy such a miscellaneous pain the ass?

. . . All the potatoes where I live are bitter and toxic. It's the compact fluorescent lights that cause them to accelerate their sprouting process. I'm hungry for potatoes. I am fed up with eating rice. My ancestors had nothing to eat but potatoes; now I have none. I'm eating farmers market vegetables practically non-stop but I still feel hungry. I never go into the sun. I swim at night and it makes me feel cold. Brrr, I feel chilled and weak. I ran out of herb tea and brandy too, that doesn't help. I want to take Hot Yoga but I can't even do the laundry I have now. Too bad, I found a good teacher. Not having my own washer/dryer really sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! . . . Life feels like a perpetual hunt for provisions. My parents' generation had a much better deal in some ways. I envy them the security and habitability of their world.

I am clean and my clothes are clean so that helps.

----

Comments