←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

What it be 04 March 2015

Trying to be . . . trying to focus, trying to live. Ate good stuff. For once, went out before 10:00 a.m. to get the good papayas. They come in from the farms and sell out within hours. I got a lot of other stuff. For once I was in time to get smoked salmon and cream cheese sushi. I ate that for breakfast along with some ume sushi. Ate organic chicken, veggies and rice for lunch. Ate breakfast for a snack. Tried to watch less T.V. Took my supplements. Had air put in my tires. Originally tried that in the morning but there was a giant gas truck in the way, mornings! I also noticed there was traffic and parked up lots at 10:00 a.m. Retired people? What is that? I got that errand done later in the day. I tried to do something online but it is with a government agency. I will have to print out the online form at a library. They want you to "register" to fill out a form online and wait two days for them to activate your registration.

Had some unexpected good luck yesterday. I am grateful for some other things. I'm trying to focus and do other good stuff.

----

Comments