←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Cherries and chocolate 28 March 2015

I cut my own hair today. I meant to do more in that area but something happened I didn't expect. I should have not bent down to retrieve something that dropped on the ground, but it would have seemed weird not to. Wish I hadn't though. Will have to work on that. There was a weird thing happening that had to be dealt with, or so it seemed. Continue to wonder about that and the response of the authorities to it.

Ate movie snacks for dinner last night and skipped my swim. Felt good to do that. Had dark cherries and chocolate for snack today. Had strawberries and coconut for dinner. There's a possibly o.k. movie I might see. Was in a pink mood. All my pink shirts were in the laundry so I pulled a new duplicate pink shirt out of its package. I was saving it to wear in the future but I guess the future is now. Went through my hat collection. I got rid of a shocking pink vinyl rain hat. I can't wear it being over fifty. Too bad. Can't look like mentally ill older women wearing little girl dresses and crazy make up. Got to adapt.

Got some more prominent Twitter followers, which gratifies and mystifies me. I also apparently lost a few followers, equally mysteriously. I wish Twitter had info on who stopped following you, and why, if they wanted to share that. There's a lot of other stuff I'd like to know, like who I follow who doesn't follow me.

In another forum I tried to publish some stuff I thought was brilliant but was told it didn't meet criteria. Sad. Setback. That means that a lot of stuff I wanted to publish in there won't work out. To make it work, it would take steps that are difficult and that I don't see as a good idea.

----

Comments