←  Luminosity's Blog

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Luminosity's Blog

Keep on dancing 02 July 2013

The temperatures have been pleasant where I am. Not so on the news elsewhere.

Got some good mangos at the Health Food Co-op, as well as passion fruits, and a soursop. Cooked three pounds of hickory smoked bacon this morning.

Spent some time at a beach park. Saturday was blissful. The ocean formed a sand island for people to hang out on. They and their dogs were enjoying that. Sunday was a little noisier and smokier (barbecues) but the sunset was striking. Flocks of birds flew low to the water. People were pretty peaceful. At the end of Sunday there was a guy doing a fitness routine, like a boxer warming up. He had biked to the park. He added some dance steps to the routine. I thought it was cute. For some reason, a man smoking a cigarillo was fixated on this guy. He stood next to his monster truck staring at the him. He said, "What's that guy doing? That's weird. Watch out for that guy." I said that he was just working out. He wasn't having any of that. Taking a drag on his cigarillo, he emphasized how weird that guy was. Then he drove away past him, probably staring at him the whole way.

Keep on dancing, boxer man.

Comments