← Home

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Community Status Updates

chrono's Photo

chrono
hmmmm that twitter site broke somehow! https://twitter.com/ChronoFrisson

5IMON's Photo

5IMONchrono
Hey chrono! Whats your current noot stack?

chrono's Photo

chronosleepless
Well, thanks for the compliment!

chrono's Photo

chronoAnimal
You've made some great posts this week. I'm working toward some features and restructures that will (hopefully) facilitate more advanced discussions, and it's nice to know there are people here already doing this. Thanks for being a person who puts out consistently advanced and well-thought-out posts.

babcock's Photo

babcockchrono
Ohh and I've just been finding the noots forum to be a constant repetition of the same topics over and over. IMO we really need to pin good threads that cover the standard noots since people never seem to be able to use the search.

babcock's Photo

babcockchrono
Time has been scarce lately :-(, took my picture down in case someone from work might accidentally stumble across the forums and make the connection between the time I'm posting and my workday :-P

chrono's Photo

chronobabcock
Hay! What happened to your tankard!? Your posts are suddenly much less jovial ;)

chrono's Photo

chrono
Static in my attic from Channel Z

chrono's Photo

chronomedievil
Thanks for the complement! Means an awful lot, coming from someone making such an awesome contribution on so many boards...and whose science is so *tight* ^_^

chrono's Photo

chrono
And now: Don Knots, starring in "Too Many References!"

medievil's Photo

medievilchrono
One of the best contributers on the forum, keep up the good work!

chrono's Photo

chrono
Dear Elsevier; Why not shell out a few bucks, and hire some interns to proofread your OCR data. kthx.

chrono's Photo

chrono
Come on over; do the twist!