←  Life Extension, General Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Stack Submitter

Stack Details

• Submitted: Aug 04 2017 03:42 PM
  • Date Updated: Aug 04 2017 03:51 PM
  • Views: 5582

The "I'm Turning 30" Health And Prevention Stack (Suggestions Welcome)

* * * - -
cayenne multivitamin time release niacin liquid iodine vitamin d3 mk7 niagen nad+ booster vitamin d-3 5000iu pterostilbene micronized clinoptilolite zeolite pqq n-acetyl cysteine coffee/caffeine modafinil coluracetam

Description

In addition to all of this I do a cyclic low carb, sometimes keto diet, and have a 6 stage water filter to remove all the nasty crap that is in my municipal water supply.

I would use COQ10, but as I don't have heart issues, and the jury seems to be out on how beneficial it is, I abstain from it presently.

Suggestions and advice?

Ingredient Dosage Frequency Administration
Cayenne 500 mg Daily Lunch (for blood pressure, hereditary)
Multivitamin 1 pill(s) Daily Lunch
Time Release Niacin 500 mg Daily Lunch
Liquid Iodine 1 serving(s) Daily Lunch
Vitamin D3 MK7 1 pill(s) Daily Lunch
Niagen NAD+ Booster 500 mg Daily Morning, before breakfast (if I eat)
Vitamin D-3, 5000IU 1 pill(s) Daily Lunch
Pterostilbene 50 mg Daily Lunch
Micronized Clinoptilolite Zeolite 1 tablespoon Daily Before Bed (cleanse of metals, flouride)
PQQ 10 mg Daily Lunch
N-Acetyl Cysteine 1 pill(s) Daily Lunch
Coffee/Caffeine 200 mg twice daily I love coffee
Modafinil 1/2 pill(s) -- As needed
Coluracetam 20 mg -- Occasionally; make sure to eat eggs...also have other racetams from time to time

Comments

ilikenwf, Aug 04 2017 07:29 PM

Nice of you folks to rate this stack and then not give any feedback as to why you're rating it so low.

Lena Mill, Aug 17 2017 06:39 PM

Didn't rate, but you might consider grapeseed extract with the pterostilbene, as alone it can increase LDL cholesterol

aribadabar, Sep 08 2017 06:37 PM

You meant Vitamin K2 MK7, right?