←  Biomarkers & Genes

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Anxiety and SNP Mutations...

monoracer33's Photo monoracer33 03 May 2018

Have a history of panic and anxiety issues. I did a SNP test and found the following mutations:

Gene Mutations: MTRR A66G +/+, COMT H62H +/+ Hetero, MTHFR A1298C +/- Hetero MTRR R415T +/-, MTRR 11 +/- Hetero, BHMT 2 +/- Hetero, BHMT 4 +/- Hetero, BHMT 8 +/- Hetero, CBS A360A +/- Hetero, COMT V158M +/- Hetero, VDR Taq1 +/-, NOS D298E +/- and ACAT/ 1-02 +/-

I have found that Molybdenum (around 500 mcg)  and P-5-P (17 mg) seems to help. It does reduce my shoulder tics. Also, I am taking Hyrodxyl B12 1500 mcg, Lithium Orotate 5mg and Vitamin D3+K2 and Thorne trace minerals. I still have anxiety though and am sure now that something is causing high glutamate levels in my body. I am wondering what I could do to based on SNP mutations. Viral overload, SIBO and fatigue is persistent.

Edit: Also, taking Sulphur foods causes me stomach distress with foul gas and foods high in Sulphur cause anxiety. 

Please help.

Thanks  

Edited by monoracer33, 03 May 2018 - 08:28 AM.

world33's Photo world33 21 May 2018

• Try low dosage (25mg) Pregabalin for glutamate. Increase dosage until it helps.
  • Check genes associated with panic disorder in Malacards at http://www.malacards...r#related_genes and clinvar database.
  • Check cortisol levels and hormone levels in general. Pregnenolone might help.
Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

monoracer33's Photo monoracer33 25 May 2018

Thank you world33. The list of genes associated with Anxiety in the link you provided is really helpful.  I need to better get a whole SNP gene sequencing done. I am sure my COMT homozygous mutation is expressed as I react to any foods high in estrogen, Phenols, bioflavonids etc..Also my urine levels of Adrenaline, PEA and Norephiniphrine were also high.. I welcome any other suggestions as well

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

world33's Photo world33 12 Dec 2018

Dante labs for WGS out of the US. Genos.co within the US.

Ashwagandha for high cortisol/stress and anxiety. Tandospirone or Buspirone if you have any mutation in the 5-HT1A gene.