←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Stack for detoxing

faxmulder's Photo faxmulder 27 Nov 2018

Hi guys,

I'm considering adding **chlorella** to my stack since I've read that it could help with hay fever, autoimmune disease (I'm TH2 dominant) and general well-being.

Do you think it could cause any bad interaction with **NAC**? I'm taking it (1800 - 2400mg) for mild OCD, focus and overthinking. I'm asking this because I'm concerned that chlorella + NAC would have a "too strong" detoxing effect.

FYI the rest of my stack is: vit. C 1000mg, vit D. 4000UI, vit. MK-4 100mg, magnesium. I'm also considering adding fish oil and MSM for helping with dry skin "from the inside".

Thanks everybody!

baccheion's Photo baccheion 03 Dec 2018

What about MSM + silicon/monomethylsilanetriol + vitamin C? 4g:1g MSM:C. You could even taper up to 12g MSM 2x/day (add 1g/week) before going into maintenance mode at 2g 2x/day.

faxmulder's Photo faxmulder 09 Dec 2018

Thanks for the suggestion,I'll try it!

Mind's Photo Mind 10 Dec 2018

IP-6 for removing heavy metals, but don't overdo it...might remove too much iron.

faxmulder's Photo faxmulder 10 Dec 2018

Thank you mate. Do you have any experience with MSM for detoxing? From what I've read it should help also with dry skin and hay fever

cat-nips's Photo cat-nips 12 Dec 2018

Tons of physical energy and great for exercise endurance and recovery and better skin after awhile. Start slow at 500mg or less once and then work up once or twice more per day. There are gastro effects. Lots of those in the beginning and lots of urinating. Be mindful of allergic reactions and swelling related to sulfur.