←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Best Supplements for cold feet?

PandorasBox's Photo PandorasBox 26 May 2020

I often experience cold feet when gaming. I also notice my extremities get cold quickly after i eat and slowly warm up. My feet sometimes never do.

I also notice only when gaming that i am excreting apocrine sweat. It smells like absolute skunk, awful smell.

I mean my thyroid tsh is like 1.8 right now.

One thing i noticed is eating constantly and i mean constantly. Like Its a workout just to eat this much. Eventually leads to warmer extremities. I am currently 140 and 5,10.

rodentman's Photo rodentman 26 May 2020

Is it just your feet, or do you hands ever get cold?  Do you know if you have Raynaud's disease?

experimenting's Photo experimenting 26 May 2020

What’s this about smell? That’s not good.

What’s your blood pressure? Do you live a healthy lifestyle?

PandorasBox's Photo PandorasBox 27 May 2020

I have excellent blood pressure 115 /70 last i checked. Usually diastolic is around 80.

The smell only happens when i am playing video games. My hands and feet especially get cold and then suddenly i smell like weed. I dont even smoke weed.

experimenting's Photo experimenting 27 May 2020

I have excellent blood pressure 115 /70 last i checked. Usually diastolic is around 80.

The smell only happens when i am playing video games. My hands and feet especially get cold and then suddenly i smell like weed. I dont even smoke weed.

Yep looks like Raynaud’s sign.

Others know more than I, will let them weigh in.

Malf's Photo Malf 04 Jun 2020

How long have you had this feeling and how old are you?

PandorasBox's Photo PandorasBox 04 Jun 2020

6 months to a year. Cold feet sometimes. It got worse. The smell by the way guys seems to have disappeared.