←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Gaboxadol - Amazing for deep sleep

Peptimaniac's Photo Peptimaniac 10 May 2021

I have a company finishing a custom synth of Gaboxadol. People report having a very deep refreshing sleep from it. It is very expensive to purchase right now but I will have it available at a much more reasonable price soon. Hopefully in about a month.

https://harpers.org/...3/08/gaboxadol/

"That night I fell asleep three hours before my usual four a.m. bedtime and enjoyed a profoundly restful, uninterrupted night of slumber, one that could not have been better had Hypnos himself come to tuck me in to his velvet bed in a cave surrounded by murmuring rivers of fermenting soporific herbs. This was not the black, concussed coma-sleep some hypnotics afford; rather, it felt like the effortless sleep experienced after a day of strong physical exertion. It felt like healthy sleep — true sleep."

"The following days I used it again, and again, and again, and again. And when I stopped taking it I was amazed to find there was indeed no withdrawal or discontinuation-related insomnia. Apparently the rumors were true: gaboxadol was the perfect hypnotic."

https://www.reddit.c...and_experience/

"Then I fell asleep very easily and had the best sleep I have had in more than a decade. I didn't wake up that night for the first time in many years and I felt completely refreshed when I woke up in the morning: a sensation I had forgotten about since my teenage years. On a side note, my dreams were very vivid and realistic."

adamh's Photo adamh 11 May 2021

I just ordered 100mg and yes its expensive, $85 plus shipping. But it sounds like it could be worth it if it works well. I figure the best schedule would be once every 3 or 4 days since it seems to give tolerance. I will report back in a few weeks assuming they send it to me. I haven't gotten it yet

Peptimaniac's Photo Peptimaniac 12 May 2021

I just ordered 100mg and yes its expensive, $85 plus shipping. But it sounds like it could be worth it if it works well. I figure the best schedule would be once every 3 or 4 days since it seems to give tolerance. I will report back in a few weeks assuming they send it to me. I haven't gotten it yet

I sent you a PM. Im curious to know where you got it from.

mhillgizmo's Photo mhillgizmo 12 May 2021

I'd buy, let me know when/how please

Rocket's Photo Rocket 13 May 2021

This drug looks like it was in studies as far back as 2005. So why isn't this on the market?

Keep us informed as I would definitely love to get my hands on some.

Galaxyshock's Photo Galaxyshock 14 May 2021

What is the mechanism of action?

Peptimaniac's Photo Peptimaniac 14 May 2021

I'd buy, let me know when/how please

Once the company is done with the synth I will let everyone know. It shouldn't be too long.

psych0therapist's Photo psych0therapist 25 Jul 2021

I sent you a PM. Im curious to know where you got it from.

Just followed suit!

adamh's Photo adamh 27 Jul 2021

I ordered from syntharise in canada and they sent me nothing, a bunch of crooks. I will want to get in on this if it ever comes about