←  NAD+

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Which is most effective method for NAD+ su...

yanli's Photo yanli 07 Jun 2021

Looking to boost NAD+ levels.

As I understand, several ways of going around this:

1) Take NMN

2) Take Nicotanimide Riboside

3) Take NAD+ directly

Out of all of these, which is the consensus of being most efficient as of 2021?

I heard tablets don't get absorbed in body.

Someone recommended intranasal spray. However, some other experts said NAD+ dissolves in water, so spray won't work. Is this true?

So we are left with under tongue tablets.

And if we use those, should we use them with NAD+, or NMN or NR?

And which are most reputable brands in providing these supps in Europe?

What is your experience and what is the most reliable data we have on efficacy as of 2021?

Gal220's Photo Gal220 06 Jul 2021

Check out this thread - LINK

jroseland's Photo jroseland 04 Oct 2021

To me, NMN is most appealing because of its…
Reasonable cost (powdered it’s less expensive than NR).
Lack of negative side effects.
And purported Nootropic effect; it’s a doubly good value if it both empowers my health and enhances my productivity.

1*ugPDyXHwSEKc9FXClsO8LA.jpeg

Explained here: What is the best way to supplement NAD+?

Paravani's Photo Paravani 12 Nov 2021

Is this an either/or question??

I take liposomal NAD+ orally, one 500mg capsule per day.

I also take liposomal NAD+ sublingual liquid, 100mg per day, usually split into 2 doses because a full 4ml doesn't quite fit under my tongue.

I also take NMN sublingual lozenges, 500mg each, once or twice a day, as I happen to remember them.

I've only been following this regimen for a few weeks, and I also began taking 600mg of CoQ10 (as ubiquinol) at the same time, so I can't tell you which supplement is most effective.

What I can tell you is that SOMETHING is definitely working. I feel incredible, much stronger and more resilient. No more aches and pains, and my chronic asthma has virtually disappeared.

I'm confident that following my current supplement protocol will keep me and my spouse both healthy long enough for the Fahy protocol to come down in price.

Houston, we have achieved escape velocity!
Edited by Paravani, 12 November 2021 - 01:35 PM.

FrankEd's Photo FrankEd 12 Nov 2021

Which brand of NMN lozenges are you using?

Paravani's Photo Paravani 15 Nov 2021

Which brand of NMN lozenges are you using?

Komprocha, made in the UK. They take some time to dissolve, but they don't taste bad and they don't have any negative side effects.

I just started taking NAD/NMN last month, so I'm still in wait-n-see mode. Spouse and I are feeling fabulous, but that might be the effect of the Co-Q10, too. We started both at the same time, so we won't know which is most effective until we decide to drop one of them.
Edited by Paravani, 15 November 2021 - 02:20 AM.