←  Nootropic Stacks

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Hard To Find---Adrafinil

tigerbunni's Photo tigerbunni 14 Jul 2021

I've been noticing Adrfanil almost impossible to find from the usual, reputable Nootropics sources.  Anyone else notice that too?  Nootropics depot is out and customer service doesn't know when they'll have it in again.  HealthbyNaturals has Fladrafinil, but it's expensive!  Any other ideas?

Question Mark's Photo Question Mark 14 Jul 2021

Why not just get modafinil? Personally, adrafinil had almost no effect on me, whereas modafinil was far more effective.

sponsored ad  

Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

tigerbunni's Photo tigerbunni 16 Jul 2021

Because Modafinil requires a prescription.  Sure I'm a shift worker, and would probably qualify, but the fuddy-duddy doctors in this neck of the woods are likely going to need some hard core convincing.

Question Mark's Photo Question Mark 17 Jul 2021

I've managed to successfully order modafinil From India without a prescription.

sponsored ad  

Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

tigerbunni's Photo tigerbunni 24 Jul 2021

I've managed to successfully order modafinil From India without a prescription.

Really, because I found this:

Regretfully, Adrafinil was recently banned by the governments of China and India among others. For this reason we have been unable to find a laboratory willing to synthesize this product and are now sold out.

We will continue searching for a quality laboratory willing to synthesize this for us, but we currently are unable to say whether this product will be back in stock going forwards.