←  Biomarkers & Genes

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Tally Health epigenetic age test

smithx's Photo smithx 06 Mar 2023

Anyone here sign up for the alpha of Tally Health, David Sinclair's new thing? They promised a free epigenetic age test if you gave them a sample.

They are trying to sell a supplement that contains:

• Calcium alpha-ketoglutarate
  • Resveratrol
  • Quercetin
  • Fisetin
  • Spermidine

as a way to reduce your age score.

The results are now ready even though they seem to not have sent out any notification, and I was somewhat surprised at what the results said.

I have previously done PhenoAge and it consistently shows me as over 15 years younger than my chronological age. Also, I've been taking 3 out of those 5 supplements for years, and others too, including rapamycin.

According to Tally Health, my epigenetic age is nearly 9 years older than my chronological age. So the difference between the two methods is nearly 24 years.

I'd like to know if any other people here have gotten a Tally Health epigenetic age, and how it has matched with any other tests you've done.

Edited by smithx, 06 March 2023 - 02:01 AM.

Bike_to_120's Photo Bike_to_120 06 Mar 2023

Had 3 tests: bio age (chrono age)

epiagingusa 56(68)

Trudiagnostic (50 (69)

Trume 60 (70)

Tally 69(69)

I suspect they modeled their data to match chronological ages so not surprising

Click HERE to rent this GENETICS advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

smithx's Photo smithx 06 Mar 2023

Had 3 tests: bio age (chrono age)

Thanks for replying. Have you tried PhenoAge (based on blood markers rather than genomic data)? I'm curious how that would compare in your case:

https://thrivous.com...oage-calculator