←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Unique Nutrition

pikatchu's Photo pikatchu 29 Sep 2006

Hi everyone,

I would like to know about actual experiences with Unique Nutrition. At the beginning I was very satisfied but my last order is actually an endless nightmare. After 3 months I’m still waiting for some of my items, I sent 4 or 5 emails and got only 2 identical answers (several days after) mentioning “we will check and come back to you”… I still wait for replies… This order was not huge but still several hundreds of dollars.

I have another order to place and I’m wondering if it’s only a matter of bad lucks or if some of you had similar experiences.

darksanity's Photo darksanity 29 Sep 2006

Well my order arrived very fast. Took less than 2 weeks to arrive. Maybe ur order got lost in the mail?

30 Sep 2006

Several hundred's of dollars? Call the BBB.

cellfighter's Photo cellfighter 30 Sep 2006

Call the BBB? Just ask for a refund if they say no then call the BBB. Companies run out of stock all the time. Have you tried calling them? They should tell you exactly what is going on with your order. I've ordered from a number of places including unique and aside from getting one order 5 days later I've never had a problem. What items did you order that that are out of?