←  Lifestyle

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Wow grilled meat sucks

superpooper's Photo superpooper 05 Oct 2006

http://www.cancerpro...foodsreport.php

I'm really curious as to what is the safest way to cook meat?

Centurion's Photo Centurion 05 Oct 2006

What about that spraying with probiotic business? If it were to come to fruition, rare meat would be so much easier to work with

ajnast4r's Photo ajnast4r 05 Oct 2006

vegetarian crew holler

Athanasios's Photo Athanasios 05 Oct 2006

Cook the meat in a sauce or stock, it will give better flavor and be more healthy.

bgwowk's Photo bgwowk 05 Oct 2006

Vaporize it so that it drifts into the upper atmosphere before you can eat it.

Mind's Photo Mind 05 Oct 2006

I dry the meat that I eat. So it is basically raw, but safe.

Shepard's Photo Shepard 05 Oct 2006

Take raw meat. Warm. Eat.

FunkOdyssey's Photo FunkOdyssey 05 Oct 2006

As slowly and at as low a temperature as possible.

mitkat's Photo mitkat 06 Oct 2006

vegetarian crew holler

holla, all the massive

basho's Photo basho 06 Oct 2006

http://www.cancerpro...foodsreport.php

The trick to enjoying an nicely grilled steak is to minimize the level of mutagenic heterocyclic amines (HCAs) contributed by the red meat as a percentage of the total calories. The following simple recipe, handed down by my late mom (sadly taken from us far too early), will help you achieve that goal --- After char-grilling the meat, dip in a batter containing liberal amounts of ground, well grilled chicken and corn chips. Then deep fry at a high temperature in hydrogenated vegetable oil. (And here's a tip; the best flavor only come from well seasoned oil after several months of deep-frying). Now, I know you're probably drooling right about now, but wait, there's more! While great as it is, you may want to impress that special lady or man in your life by complimenting it with a nice tartare sauce of ground British beef brains. I can tell you, after a few months of this culinary delight, you'll be in heaven!

[wis]
Edited by basho, 06 October 2006 - 01:50 PM.