←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Single nootropic try formula

pikatchu's Photo pikatchu 17 Jan 2007

If you had to plan the composition of group of substances which, ingested together at a definite instant, would aim at giving to the person who takes them a single but concrete cognitive enhancement experience, what would you put in it? Of course, the results of experience have to be felt almost immediately, what moves aside substances that need build-up like piracetam. Other rules: nootropics only: no phenibut, no substances which give only an improvement of mood, no addictive brain stimulants with end-trip-crash like amphetamines, modafinil or phenylpiracetam. Also only substances which can be ingested oral way, so forget vasopressin. Subject must reside with a positive perception of its experience and not leave with impression to have been doped!

For me it would be:

Vitamin complex with B's and C
L-Tyrosine, 1500mg
L-Theanine , 200mg
Pregnenolone, 100mg
Pramiracetam, 300mg
Idebenone, 150mg
Sulbutiamine, 100mg
Hydergine, 4.5mg

Hoping to have suggestions [tung] !
Edited by pikatchu, 17 January 2007 - 02:37 AM.

Shepard's Photo Shepard 17 Jan 2007

Mine would be something like:

Caffeine + Tyrosine on empty stomach
Vinpocetine + Sulbutiamine with meal

garethnelsonuk's Photo garethnelsonuk 20 Jan 2007

Single "miracle pills" should be avoided in my opinion, they lead very quickly to addictive behaviours and have much lower effect than a long-term regime.

ajnast4r's Photo ajnast4r 20 Jan 2007

\
Caffeine + Tyrosine on empty stomach
Vinpocetine + Sulbutiamine with meal

great, effective combos.

try rhodiola + caffeine on an empty stomach :)

boily's Photo boily 20 Jan 2007

Subject must reside with a positive perception of its experience and not leave with impression to have been doped!

The most effective thing I've used that fits the desciption is Bodyquick(Brainquicken). I've only tried a few things that are called nootropics though....

spacey's Photo spacey 07 Feb 2007

400mg - Guarana extract
500mg - Taurine
3mg - Hydergine
800mg - Oxiracetam
300mg - Alpha GPC
200mg - Adrafinil

That's all I can think of for now.

garethnelsonuk's Photo garethnelsonuk 07 Feb 2007

Why adrafinil instead of modafinil? And of course that breaks the no stimulants rule...

spacey's Photo spacey 07 Feb 2007

Why adrafinil instead of modafinil? And of course that breaks the no stimulants rule...

I thought he meant no modafinil so that's why I chose adrafinil