←  Creative

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

I am the very model of a singulaitarian

jdog's Photo jdog 03 Feb 2007

Found this song online today while doing some reading. I think most, if not all of us on this forum can relate to this guy.

Shepard's Photo Shepard 03 Feb 2007

Intent aside, that song is atrocious.

caston's Photo caston 04 Feb 2007

shepard's comment made me enjoy the song when I finally heard it ;)

Sounds like a Christmas song! HAHA
Edited by caston, 04 February 2007 - 12:10 PM.

jdog's Photo jdog 05 Feb 2007

Yea, granted it's not a song I'd put on during a party, I still thought it was amusing...kind of.

caston's Photo caston 05 Feb 2007

Wait until everyone is drunk enough.

jdog's Photo jdog 05 Feb 2007

Great idea. Maybe I could also hand out reversatrol and fish oil shots as "party favors"!

caston's Photo caston 05 Feb 2007

While Mitkat takes a line of l-carnosine and Gareth is getting everyone to try his CES device ;)

Centurion's Photo Centurion 05 Feb 2007

Don't get the piracetam pinata

mitkat's Photo mitkat 05 Feb 2007

While Mitkat takes a line of l-carnosine and Gareth is getting everyone to try his CES device ;)

LOL [thumb] Keep me away from your stash ;)

Barion's Photo Barion 05 Feb 2008

I thought that was amusing, if a bit difficult to understand at times (John Moschitta-like singing speed using complex terminology = what did he say?). But hey, I like Gilbert and Sullivan.

Shannon Vyff's Photo Shannon Vyff 05 Feb 2008

I had to sing that song like 20 times, for Michael Arth's upcoming movie when he filmed us last fall--I certainly got sick of it :) Eh? Eeeeeh?

But my kids love it ;) Charlie Kaum also has a cryonics song, and some others that are transhumany:

http://www.charliekam.com/songs.html

Shannon Vyff's Photo Shannon Vyff 05 Feb 2008

Great idea. Maybe I could also hand out reversatrol and fish oil shots as "party favors"!

Sweet! I'll come....you aren't near Austin though are you? Ah well...