←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Verifiable effects

bob_d's Photo bob_d 08 Apr 2007

Well,
I'm interested in nootropics, but considering the scientific publications on this topic i'm very sceptic as well. So i wondered whether some of you could provide me with first hand reports on their effects. something like considerably changed results in some kind of iq or apptitude tests, or stuff like that.

luv2increase's Photo luv2increase 08 Apr 2007

I went from a 147 to a 163 on the stanford-binet within 2 weeks of using nootropics.

orangish's Photo orangish 08 Apr 2007

luv2,
I thought you were a heavy advocate of non-pill methods to improve cognition, efficiency etc etc.

Would you care to share what you're using?

luv2increase's Photo luv2increase 08 Apr 2007

luv2,
I thought you were a heavy advocate of non-pill methods to improve cognition, efficiency etc etc.

Would you care to share what you're using?

The post that I made was a sarcastic one. I am an advocate for anything that is good for the body and mind. Everything in my regimen is safe as far as I'm concerned. I utilize a good diet, sleep pattern, exercise, and supplement program to further my progress ultimately towards health of my mind and body as well as longevity.

shamus's Photo shamus 09 Apr 2007

My stack (week 2 now) keeps me sharp and alert, all I could want really ;)