←  Supplements

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Cheapest OrthoCore?

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 17 Aug 2007

I need to restock on my OrthoCore. Where is the cheapest place to buy? Looking to buy 2-3 bottles.

wayside's Photo wayside 17 Aug 2007

Cheapest I've found is Unique Nutrition, www.uniquenutrition.net .

I've ordered from there before without problems, you can search around in here for other people's experiences.

suspire's Photo suspire 17 Aug 2007

For bulk purchases, I think Relentless Improvement offers the best discounts, especially when you purchase over 150 dollars worth of product(free S&H).

quicksilver's Photo quicksilver 18 Aug 2007

UN $34.99
RI $45.99

Any other suppliers? Iherb?

suspire's Photo suspire 18 Aug 2007

Actually, Ortho-Core is 39 bucks per bottle if you buy 4 of them in one shot from RI. At that point, you're over the 150 mark, so no S&H added to your price. Don't know if UN has a S&H cost.

chrisp2's Photo chrisp2 18 Aug 2007

I just bought some AOR SR ALA yesterday. (From UN)

$6 USPS shipping.

psychenaut's Photo psychenaut 18 Aug 2007

By the way- we have AOR Multi-Basics-3 and Ortho-Methyl (limited supplies, only available from this link) in stock.

AOR's Essential Mix and Essential Mix without Sucrose is also quite popular with those that prefer a powdered vitamin mix.

This is a direct link to Ortho-Core. A fresh bottling run was just received into stock this week. If not fresh, Ortho-Core is very hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air) and the capsules can discolor and swell.

All of our products are kept in climate controlled conditions until shipment. A roasting hot warehouse is not conducive to quality.

As you already know we specialize in international shipping. Our secure ecommerce platform allows you to price your order in 47 different currencies, and instantly obtain shipping cost and options based upon order composition.

Transaction security, convenience, product freshness, fast shipment and company reputation are critical considerations for the prudent shopper.

Pete

quicksilver's Photo quicksilver 18 Aug 2007

By the way- we have AOR Multi-Basics-3 and Ortho-Methyl (limited supplies, only available from this link) in stock.

AOR's Essential Mix and Essential Mix without Sucrose is also quite popular with those that prefer a powdered vitamin mix.

This is a direct link to Ortho-Core. A fresh bottling run was just received into stock this week. If not fresh, Ortho-Core is very hygroscopic (absorbs moisture from the air) and the capsules can discolor and swell.

All of our products are kept in climate controlled conditions until shipment. A roasting hot warehouse is not conducive to quality.

As you already know we specialize in international shipping. Our secure ecommerce platform allows you to price your order in 47 different currencies, and instantly obtain shipping cost and options based upon order composition.

Transaction security, convenience, product freshness, fast shipment and company reputation are critical considerations for the prudent shopper.

Pete

What companies use a roasting hot warehouse?

RI's shipping is $8 unless it's over $150.

We should just get iherb or BB to carry AOR.

renwosing's Photo renwosing 19 Aug 2007

wayside,

so did u receive your Ortho-Core capsules discolored and swollen?

renwosing

ajnast4r's Photo ajnast4r 19 Aug 2007

What companies use a roasting hot warehouse?

RI's shipping is $8 unless it's over $150.

We should just get iherb or BB to carry AOR.

you would be surprised.. many companies do. climate controlling GIANT stock warehouses is not cheap.

isnt iherbs shipping 5$ unless its over 100$? thats not a difference worth speaking of

krillin's Photo krillin 19 Aug 2007

climate controlling GIANT stock warehouses is not cheap.

A while back iHerb posted a picture of their huge electricity bill.

My Ortho-Core from UN arrived in perfect condition.

Mind's Photo Mind 19 Aug 2007

Thread closed. Enough said.

Typically, threads that discuss prices and experiences with various suppliers have been hotspots of major trouble and flame wars in the past.