←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

More Racetams produce noticably better res...

ksperfection's Photo ksperfection 13 Sep 2007

I currently take 1600mg Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam along with other nootropics. Would there be a worthwhile advantage to adding Aniracetam/Oxiracetam to my regime or will it not make any real difference?

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 13 Sep 2007

I tried Piracetam, Aniracetam, and Oxiracetam -- noticed nothing. It might be safe to assume that if Pramiracetam does nothing for you, none of the weaker racetams will do any good.

luv2increase's Photo luv2increase 13 Sep 2007

I currently take 1600mg Piracetam and 300mg Pramiracetam along with other nootropics. Would there be a worthwhile advantage to adding Aniracetam/Oxiracetam to my regime or will it not make any real difference?

At one point I was taking piracetam, aniracetam, and oxiracetam at the same time. To tell you the truth, piracetam alone was better than all three combined for me.

Is your 1600mg of piracetam a daily dose? Do you take it all at one time if it is? If not, try piracetam alone at 3-5g a day divided up into 2 or 3 doses 'on an empty stomach'. Make sure you are taking a choline source also. If you are not, your results may actually be negative cognitively speaking.

ksperfection's Photo ksperfection 13 Sep 2007

I take both the Racetams dosages divided twice a day. 3-5g of Piractem seems like a lot of a substance to put into my system daily. I'll give it a try though I'll need to get more choline for that. I currently just take 200 (can bump this up alot) l-huperzine and have some lecithin lying around, would those be enough to try the big increase. Cause I'd want to try it before I make my next nootropic order.

quicksilver's Photo quicksilver 17 Sep 2007

Pure Oxiracetam works better than ani and pir for me.