←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

dosing question?

john16's Photo john16 19 Oct 2008

I usually take 2.4g with 500mg of CDP-choline 2x daily....do you guys think that it would be more benifical breaking this down into 1.2g Piracetam and 250mg of choline 4x throughout the day? Also, what is the difference between choline citrate and choline bitartrate? I'm thinking about buying one of these in bulk but do not know which one to purchase...

luv2increase's Photo luv2increase 19 Oct 2008

I usually take 2.4g with 500mg of CDP-choline 2x daily....do you guys think that it would be more benifical breaking this down into 1.2g Piracetam and 250mg of choline 4x throughout the day? Also, what is the difference between choline citrate and choline bitartrate? I'm thinking about buying one of these in bulk but do not know which one to purchase...

It depends solely upon the individuals chemistry in what doses work the best. You must experiment with different dosages in order to find your ideal dose. The chances of any two individuals living in this world to have the same ideal dosage of piracetam with any of the choline supps is extremely slim.

The best choline supps are centrophenoxine, CDP-Choline (citicoline), and Alpha-GPC. All the others are virtually useless in my experiences.

ak34's Photo ak34 21 Oct 2008

It depends solely upon the individuals chemistry in what doses work the best. You must experiment with different dosages in order to find your ideal dose. The chances of any two individuals living in this world to have the same ideal dosage of piracetam with any of the choline supps is extremely slim.

The best choline supps are centrophenoxine, CDP-Choline (citicoline), and Alpha-GPC. All the others are virtually useless in my experiences.

Does this go for choline citrate?

john16's Photo john16 21 Oct 2008

yeah, the general concensus seems to be that centrophenoxine is the best source of choline...it is also very expensive...