←  Medicine & Diseases

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Myostatin Inhibitors

Crepulance's Photo Crepulance 25 Oct 2008

Hello all, I've been hearing for years a myostatin inhibitor should be hitting the market soon, yet nothing has. I know they had the myo 29 that got cancelled, anyone know of anything new, or when to expect something new and from whom? Thanks. Cheers! PS, please message me with a response as I rarely check this part of the threads.

Crep

Mind's Photo Mind 25 Oct 2008

See here, here, here, and here for more discussion.

sponsored ad  

Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Centurion's Photo Centurion 25 Oct 2008

Hello all, I've been hearing for years a myostatin inhibitor should be hitting the market soon, yet nothing has. I know they had the myo 29 that got cancelled, anyone know of anything new, or when to expect something new and from whom? Thanks. Cheers! PS, please message me with a response as I rarely check this part of the threads.

Crep

In addition to Mind's response, which I second, a good idea if you're anxiously awaiting a response is to set notification. I also make frequent use of the Last 10 function to look for responses to my posts.

Crepulance's Photo Crepulance 03 Nov 2008

How do you "set notifications"?

Crep

sponsored ad  

Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

Centurion's Photo Centurion 03 Nov 2008

How do you "set notifications"?

Crep

If you just want to track the thread, go to options, track this thread.
If you want to be alerted when someone replies to your post, check the "enable email notification of replies" box under post options

Ed