←  Retailer/Product Discussion

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Where do you buy piracetam (that ships to...

testxtest's Photo testxtest 13 Mar 2009

Where do you buy piracetam (that ships to Europe) and what should I take with it? I know its choline, but which one? Does brand matter?
Should I get nootropil tablets instead, is it safer?

sentinel's Photo sentinel 13 Mar 2009

Where do you buy piracetam (that ships to Europe) and what should I take with it? I know its choline, but which one? Does brand matter?

Just use the Search. Even if you hit Active Topics at the top right of the page you should find a couple of the hundreds of discussions based around this.

sponsored ad  

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

focus83's Photo focus83 13 Mar 2009

NuBrain.com
HEPmed.com
InHome-Health.com
qhi.co.uk
DocSimon.de

And certainly many more...

testxtest's Photo testxtest 14 Mar 2009

Are you sure these homepages are safe? They look like something a 13 year old could make.
Where do you personally buy from if you live in Europe?

sponsored ad  

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

QnoQ's Photo QnoQ 14 Mar 2009

Are you sure these homepages are safe? They look like something a 13 year old could make.
Where do you personally buy from if you live in Europe?

Nowhere. ;) Unless you have prescription.

I ordered a few times from DocSimon, good & quick service.