←  Retailer/Product Discussion

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Unique Nutrition Nootropics

mrak1979's Photo mrak1979 12 Sep 2009

how pure and free from heavy metal contaminants are UN nootropics? Anybody have experience researching their products?

thanks

Animal's Photo Animal 13 Sep 2009

I can't say I've 'researched' it but I have a lot of experience with their products and have always found them to be of excellent quality. Their Phenibut is especially potent. :)
Edited by Animal, 13 September 2009 - 01:42 AM.

sponsored ad  

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

catfanatic1979's Photo catfanatic1979 13 Sep 2009

I just received some Picamilon from them. This is the second bottle I've ever bought.

I've not researched them but their stuff works. Their bottle labels are the most informative I ever seen.

Ben's Photo Ben 13 Sep 2009

http://www.imminst.o...&...=169&t=9719

Check that thread out about Unique Nutrition. It's a shame but it seems that there are a lot of sharks in the industry.

mrak1979's Photo mrak1979 13 Sep 2009

Oh yes, I remember hearing about that issue with lifemirage... thanks for reminder

Vultures's Photo Vultures 13 Sep 2009

Is unique nutrition and cognitive nutrition the same thing?

Ben's Photo Ben 14 Sep 2009

Is unique nutrition and cognitive nutrition the same thing?

yup

sponsored ad  

Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

Vultures's Photo Vultures 14 Sep 2009

Too bad. Can they be trusted as a reseller at least? I have ordered AOR Bacopa from them. And they delivered.
Strange CEO behavior, use of administrative resource, and their inability to give in when caught lying does not necessaily imply bad products... Or it does?
If you were a CEO, would you supress temptation to hammer competitors with scary banhammer you happen to have?