←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Idebenone

425runner's Photo 425runner 16 Jan 2010

I've got some Idebenone 180 mg from Smart Powders and really like how it improves brain energy - metabolism. I'm in much better mood after I take it and feel very relaxed and social. Anyone else had a chance to try it? They also sell 500 mg Idebenone but it might be too much....any ideas? :)

cougar's Photo cougar 16 Jan 2010

I've got some Idebenone 180 mg from Smart Powders and really like how it improves brain energy - metabolism. I'm in much better mood after I take it and feel very relaxed and social. Anyone else had a chance to try it? They also sell 500 mg Idebenone but it might be too much....any ideas? :)

I have been thinking about it for a long time. However, it's too pricey at Relentlessimprovement especially if comparing it with the price of Co-Q10. I wanted to buy from smartpowders but I'm a little worrying that there is no COA for this product. Your input may influence my decision to give it a try. Thanks.
Edited by cougar, 16 January 2010 - 03:36 PM.