←  Outreach

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

An easy-to-support Facebook project.

David Styles's Photo David Styles 19 Mar 2010

http://www.facebook....5...0201&ref=mf

This could be a useful project.

It is proposed that the project's organisers are likely to be swayed by public opinion on the project's Facebook page.

I suggest to join this project's Facebook group, and comment in such a manner as is guiding this project into a Transhumanist / indefinite life extension direction without necessarily using those words (in fact I would avoid those words, so as to not look like a coordinated effort, and thus have a greater effect).

The sooner you can do this, dear reader, the greater effect you'll have on guiding the snowball while it's small, and thus gathering up passers-by in the momentum, shaping the path of the thing to come.

bacopa's Photo bacopa 19 Mar 2010

A decent idea it looks promising, I joined but didn't want to immediately chime in after David just did. I don't want to make it look like a concerted effort.

GiovanniR's Photo GiovanniR 19 Mar 2010

Just joined. :p

The Immortalist's Photo The Immortalist 20 Mar 2010

Joined.

This is a good idea you have David. Maybe there's more projects like this that are in the beginning stages and we could try to sway them on a Indefinite life extension/Transhumanist direction?

Jurence's Photo Jurence 29 Mar 2010

Great idea. I'll try to brainstorm some places for us to go to that we can be a little more sneaky and viral at- facebook feeds, blogs, etc. that we can infiltrate and guide people toward topics of life extension, nootropic use etc. and lead readers of comments towards imminst.org