←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Countering muscle fatigue from Lithium Oro...

tepol's Photo tepol 18 Jun 2010

I seem to suffer muscle fatigue when i take lithium orotate in the sense it makes my musco skeletal issues worse ie more lax prone to instability ( this also happened with bacopa )

Well , I just wondered if there might be any of combating this i.e. different versions of Lithium or other things ( perhaps some body building supplement ) that might work ?

thanks

ps I dont know if this is normal - prob not if my response is anything to go , but Im as high as kite - i mean semi intense / introspective trip high ( I just took my first 5mg of LO 50 mins ago ) not HAHA pot high.

any way...

matt

health_nutty's Photo health_nutty 18 Jun 2010

I seem to suffer muscle fatigue when i take lithium orotate in the sense it makes my musco skeletal issues worse ie more lax prone to instability ( this also happened with bacopa )

Well , I just wondered if there might be any of combating this i.e. different versions of Lithium or other things ( perhaps some body building supplement ) that might work ?

thanks

ps I dont know if this is normal - prob not if my response is anything to go , but Im as high as kite - i mean semi intense / introspective trip high ( I just took my first 5mg of LO 50 mins ago ) not HAHA pot high.

any way...

matt

Just take it close to bedtime. Works for me. Also the effect lessens over time.

tepol's Photo tepol 18 Jun 2010

thanks

any way...

matt

Just take it close to bedtime. Works for me. Also the effect lessens over time.

I hope it doesnt effect the high too , I rather enjoyed that.

thanks

m

rwac's Photo rwac 18 Jun 2010

I had that high the first time I took it too. Sorry, the effect goes away.

elecdonia's Photo elecdonia 18 Jun 2010

How much Lithium Orotate do you have to take at one time to feel "high" from it?

I have occasionally taken 1 capsule per day (5 mg elemental Lithium). I didn't feel anything stronger than a mild sense of relaxation and tiredness from it. Due to the tired feeling, I only take it in the evening when I am ramping down to get ready for bed.

health_nutty's Photo health_nutty 20 Jun 2010

How much Lithium Orotate do you have to take at one time to feel "high" from it?

I have occasionally taken 1 capsule per day (5 mg elemental Lithium). I didn't feel anything stronger than a mild sense of relaxation and tiredness from it. Due to the tired feeling, I only take it in the evening when I am ramping down to get ready for bed.

Personally I wouldn't call it a high, but I feel very relaxed with 15-20mg of elemental lithium.

tepol's Photo tepol 21 Jun 2010

Personally I wouldn't call it a high, but I feel very relaxed with 15-20mg of elemental lithium.

What heck is elemental lithium ?

You mean the other type that shrinks used to use , or something else ?
Edited by tepol, 21 June 2010 - 11:11 PM.

health_nutty's Photo health_nutty 21 Jun 2010

What heck is elemental lithium ?

You mean the other type that shrinks used to use , or something else ?

I'm just stating the amount of "actual" lithium I take. I believe 100mg of lithium orotote has 10mg of elemental lithium (don't quote me on that).