←  Other Conversations

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Let me tell you, this is the best imminst...

Ben's Photo Ben 22 Jun 2010

I think this new imminst board is great. We need an honour roll for the people who worked on it so that we can all thank them. Great stuff!

e Volution's Photo e Volution 22 Jun 2010

I think this new imminst board is great. We need an honour roll for the people who worked on it so that we can all thank them. Great stuff!

I agree :) I just donated 10 bucks I am so impressed! Thank guys, well worth the money for the extra ~15 to years you have added to my life in just over 6 months of participation :-D

DairyProducts's Photo DairyProducts 22 Jun 2010

I'm still getting used to it, but the more I use it the more I like it. I agree that the people who worked hard on this should be recognized or if they already have been, link it to this thread :)

Shannon Vyff's Photo Shannon Vyff 22 Jun 2010

I love how the "forum rules" link is right next to the "view new content" link :) The status update stream, and shout box are great. The whole look is modern and cutting edge in regards to forum technology. Thank you for your donation e Volution, certainly we do think it is worth paying for upgrades and software support for our community, thanks for helping with that! :)

Sillewater's Photo Sillewater 22 Jun 2010

I agree. *applause

kenj's Photo kenj 22 Jun 2010

I really like the colors as well. Love the blueish background, which originally captured me back in ~05. Blowing away the brains cobwebs.

brokenportal's Photo brokenportal 22 Jun 2010

This is all about 95% Calibans work. I think the functionality is going to revolutionize things across the board too. Progress in the cause as a whole every month, sometimes every week, small revolutions quite often, this reminds me of this song:

"Everyday is a revolution.
Welcome to the future."

Ben's Photo Ben 23 Jun 2010

Well big thanks to Caliban then!!