←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

Nootropics For Spatial Reasoning

supreme89's Photo supreme89 11 Aug 2010

Hi, first of all, I haven't taken any nootropics before so I'm completely new to this. I'm taking the DAT (Dental Admissions Test) and one section (PAT) requires you to manipulate shapes in 3 dimensions in your head. This is called spatial intelligence I believe. I'm struggling in this section and was wondering if any nootropics can help me improve my spatial abilities. Thanks a lot.

meursault's Photo meursault 11 Aug 2010

Effects might not transfer over to humans, but it's worth a shot...good for your health anyway :)

Long-term administration of green tea catechins improves spatial cognition learning ability in rats.

stablemind's Photo stablemind 11 Aug 2010

i can't believe they make you do this. my dad is general dentist and he does everything from implants to braces and from what i've seen its way easier than they make it out to be

golden1's Photo golden1 11 Aug 2010

I'm already really good at this, but I noticed piracetam/aniracetam help a decent amount. smoking weed and taking LSD too :P