←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

WHAT TO ADD?

quazi's Photo quazi 08 Dec 2004

Hay to all!

I am taking more than a month:

Piracetam 1 gram twice a day
Aniracetam 750 mg twice a day
Alpha GPC 500 mg once a day
L-theanine 200 mg twice a day
Huperzine A 50 mcg once a day
Ginseng 60 mg once a day

I am taking also multivitamins, fish oil.

I can´t see any result till now.

What do you think I should change or add to my list?

hyoomen's Photo hyoomen 08 Dec 2004

If possible, up your Piracetam and Alpha GPC to 2400-3000mg and 1000mg respectively. If you continue to find no effect, think about maybe taking a couple of days off from the cetams, then add them back in.

Vinpocetine/vincamine would be an excellent addition, as well. I do recall reading a thread somewhere that discussed possible dangers in excessive vasodilation; somebody had a stack that was 50% or greater vasodilators, so you might consider that risk. Nevertheless, good times!

magr's Photo magr 08 Dec 2004

Hydergine FAS supposedly works well with racetams.

I have no personal experience with Hydergine but search these forums and decide if it would be something for you.

lemon's Photo lemon 08 Dec 2004

Quazi,

I think that's a decent stack and you should maintain it. Personally though, I take more piracetam and less aniracetam because I am on the conservative side (I've heard aniracetam can be exitotoxic at high doses). Hydergine would be a good addition but since you're already taking multiple nootropics it wouldn't be a bad idea to take only a half tab at a time (2.25mg).

L-theanine? I'm not sure how much of a cognitive enhancer it is, but on occaision I take it to sleep.

quazi's Photo quazi 09 Dec 2004

Thanks to all for your opinions. What is the best exactly for memory???? And what do you think about Deprenyl liquid? Did you try it?