←  Brain Health

LONGECITY

The above is an ad! Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.
»

1fast400 disclosure:Chinese/India imports

nootropi's Photo nootropi 16 Dec 2004

1fast400: which of your products fit into this category?

Where can we see the third party assays for your Chinese imports? NOT a COA, a third party assay?

http://jama.ama-assn...ort/292/23/2868

Mike M's Photo Mike M 16 Dec 2004

I don't import direct from china. All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources. Almost every assay has to test for Heavy metals.

Our piracetam for example has a specification of 20 PPM MAX, ours tested under 20 PPM, so it passed and was sold to us.

thefirstimmortal's Photo thefirstimmortal 16 Dec 2004

I don't import direct from china.  All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources. 

Do those domestic sources import from China?
Edited by thefirstimmortal, 17 December 2004 - 04:23 AM.

Mike M's Photo Mike M 16 Dec 2004

Yes they do, but they have to test the items previous to us buying. For instance, Tyrosine is tested for chloride, sulfate, iron, heavy metals, aresenic, lead, mold/yeast, e.coli and salmonella.

This is all standard testing items when dealing with a domestic supplier.

nootropi's Photo nootropi 16 Dec 2004

I don't import direct from china.  All items are tested since we purchase from domestic sources.  Almost every assay has to test for Heavy metals.

Our piracetam for example has a specification of 20 PPM MAX, ours tested under 20 PPM, so it passed and was sold to us.

If this is REALLY honest, I would be happy. Could you perhaps, PROVE this is a fact, through supporting evidence? Like the assays results from the third party labratory.

fuzzzone's Photo fuzzzone 17 Dec 2004

1fast400, i recently received the following from your company:

Aniracetam
Piracetam
Alpha-GPC
ALCAR
Phenibut

Could you post COA's for those items as well? Many thanks!

pinballwizard's Photo pinballwizard 17 Dec 2004

http://www.bulknutri...roducts_id=1560

Happy viewing

thanks... but post Fuzzones too.

Mike M's Photo Mike M 17 Dec 2004

This was already posted on the site. I'll see tomorrow that the others get added. We have all of them, not a big deal. They should have been up already, sorry.

vortexentity's Photo vortexentity 17 Dec 2004

I can see from searching that they have the COA for ALCAR. I have purchased some of this from bulknutrition of late and am glad that the COA is posted.

Now of course I am wondering why there are COAs for some products in bulk and not for others? 1fast400 I am sure you have a reason for this but I am curious now so please elaborate as to why you have the COA on some and not on others of your bulk items?

I purchase a lot from you guys and like your prices and certainly like your policies and the fact that someone answers the phone when I have a question about my order.[thumb]

I also like the fact that when my order was lost in the mail and never found its way to me that you sent a replacement for my order. That was very professional so I am not a complainer here but this simply begs the question. Why some bulk powder products have COAs and others do not? [huh]

We've experienced a nice problem, enormous growth. July of last year I had 4 people working for me. I have over 25 now. We are in the middle of moving our entire operation, which is no easy task. Our new home will house almost 18k sq/ft. Finding people to work is not easy and things just get lost in the shuffle. I can't watch over everything myself. Some things slip through. I'll put one guy on this tomorrow and make sure every product we have has a COA attached to it. It will likely take 48-72 hours to get them all posted. Trust me, we aren't trying to hide anything and will gladly send the results to anyone that needs them before that time.

Mike

nootropi's Photo nootropi 17 Dec 2004

A COA means absolutely nothing. An independent (third party) lab needs to verify the CLAIM of a COA for it to become accepted as credible.

I thought you guys already knew this fact.

I find it funny that you consider yourself an authority on the happens of sourcing materials when you have never had to source anything from a supplier.

You are just rambling now and have no clue what you are talking about. The analysis I post are from the suppliers. The reason they are cut short is because I don't want people knowing the source of my materials.

nootropi's Photo nootropi 17 Dec 2004

A COA means absolutely nothing.  An independent (third party) lab needs to verify the CLAIM of a COA for it to become accepted as credible. 

I thought you guys already knew this fact.

;)